Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text to Sex

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder sucks.

Bumble, Hinge and POF are money for me.

This year even with the pandemic I have banged 11 women by my count, many multiple times. Was seeing one for about 3 months and have been seeing another for over a month now...

Honestly I feel like a lot of guys on these boards are just lazy when it comes to putting in the work to get women. It is so easy these days if you are decent looking, fun and interesting.

What I see is guys getting one or two numbers and then shutting off all efforts to continue getting more into the pipeline, guys sending lame messages and texts which lead to low interest or flakes, guys following "rules" about not texting that lead to flakes, and many just not being willing to put any effort into getting laid, as if it will just magically fall into your lap.

No. It's like anything else. You get out of it what you put into it. Trust me, there is nothing magical about me. I am not some hot guy, I am built decently well but average looking. I have a good career and am very comfortable financially but am not loaded. But I am fun, am good at conversations and am phenomenal at getting women to meet me in person, which is where you will make your life easier. I am also a machine in the bedroom so once they experience that they want more. Great sex is hard to find for women.

Stop making excuses. The pvssy is out there to be fvcked. Stop acting like it's mission impossible. It's actually like shooting fish in a barrel it's so easy.

I have 3 other women I have seen twice each and have third time meetings coming up which I am assuming at least 2 will include banging...maybe all 3, which would bring the total to 14 for the year.

If you aren't willing to put in any effort to get laid then you have no right to complain when you get nothing.
Have u any tips on how to meet people on Pof etc and the txting tips u mention?