Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text to Sex

Monstercreation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently have only one number that I’m texting. So here’s the deal, I met this girl probably a year ago and at the time she had a boyfriend but I still got her number. She texted me months later at the start of Covid and I had deleted her number so I called and left a message asking who it was. She texted back and I remembered her. I went to setup a date with her after a bit of banter and she said she was quarantined. Kinda took it as bs but whatever. I believe I tried again but no dice. Then a couple months later(now), I texted her “Hey —— what’s new with you.”
She responds quickly “Hey ——! I’m okay just stuck in quarantine. How are you?.”
I say “I’m well but not in quarantine so...”
She says “Lucky I want to leave :( .” Then I respond “you must be so bored.”
She says “totally”. Should I try to get her straight to my place by suggesting smoking or drinking? **Edit I asked her if she smokes or drinks and she said yeah so going to go with this.

I haven’t as much as been on a date since Covid started, though I have done a small handful of approaches. Share your thoughts. Getting more plates is definitely important I understand.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Sure thing. Though, since she practically rejected you a dozen times I predict she will reply that she can't, she's on qurantine. Definately, ask her to come over, no dates.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sure thing. Though, since she practically rejected you a dozen times I predict she will reply that she can't, she's on qurantine. Definately, ask her to come over, no dates.
I wouldnt even ask her to do anything

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need more and better prospects op. You are coming across as needy to someone with already low interest. Forget about her. Shes going to waste your time.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
invite her over, imply some sexual innuendo and see what happens. What do you have to lose? If she balks you move on.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl probably a year ago and she gave me the boyfriend excuse.
Now she's using quarantine as an excuse not to meet up

Should I try to get her straight to my place by suggesting smoking or drinking?
She's not interested. She's just bored and wants to waste your time with chit chat.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You need to get a LOT more numbers than this brother...this is why most guys end up with a scarcity mindset. If you had 10 other numbers do you think you'd care?

Monstercreation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: I’m actually going through old contacts in my phone. If you are available then we can plan on getting together later this week

Her: I would like to but I’m back home so I can’t go out again

This is the latest

Either she honestly can’t go out or I should just delete this number

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tinder, but replies are seldom or rare..nothing new
Tinder sucks.

Bumble, Hinge and POF are money for me.

This year even with the pandemic I have banged 11 women by my count, many multiple times. Was seeing one for about 3 months and have been seeing another for over a month now...

Honestly I feel like a lot of guys on these boards are just lazy when it comes to putting in the work to get women. It is so easy these days if you are decent looking, fun and interesting.

What I see is guys getting one or two numbers and then shutting off all efforts to continue getting more into the pipeline, guys sending lame messages and texts which lead to low interest or flakes, guys following "rules" about not texting that lead to flakes, and many just not being willing to put any effort into getting laid, as if it will just magically fall into your lap.

No. It's like anything else. You get out of it what you put into it. Trust me, there is nothing magical about me. I am not some hot guy, I am built decently well but average looking. I have a good career and am very comfortable financially but am not loaded. But I am fun, am good at conversations and am phenomenal at getting women to meet me in person, which is where you will make your life easier. I am also a machine in the bedroom so once they experience that they want more. Great sex is hard to find for women.

Stop making excuses. The pvssy is out there to be fvcked. Stop acting like it's mission impossible. It's actually like shooting fish in a barrel it's so easy.

I have 3 other women I have seen twice each and have third time meetings coming up which I am assuming at least 2 will include banging...maybe all 3, which would bring the total to 14 for the year.

If you aren't willing to put in any effort to get laid then you have no right to complain when you get nothing.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Me: I’m actually going through old contacts in my phone. If you are available then we can plan on getting together later this week

Her: I would like to but I’m back home so I can’t go out again

This is the latest

Either she honestly can’t go out or I should just delete this number
OK. Good that you made an effort. Now what are you doing to get more women into your pipeline?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you guys generating new leads these days?
I'm not... been too busy keeping my business a float through this craptatic pandemic. I'm working twice as hard for about half the money... no time for chicks.

What has been happening is women I've known for a long time, and who wandered off, have been reaching out and have come back. One had been gone for almost 2 years... she was just right up front that she just needs a man that isn't going to get emotionally attached to fvck every once in awhile... works for me. Two that I had been seeing... moved away. The other one I'm seeing is just coming out of a LTR and again just needs sex.... again this works. I'm doing fine, but I really do not have time to pursue women. When they reach out, I'll invite them over if I'm not busy with work. It's been a long time since I dated this little.

I honestly don't know how guys are meeting women... I guess on line, but I hate that sh1t.

Monstercreation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder sucks.

Bumble, Hinge and POF are money for me.

This year even with the pandemic I have banged 11 women by my count, many multiple times. Was seeing one for about 3 months and have been seeing another for over a month now...

Honestly I feel like a lot of guys on these boards are just lazy when it comes to putting in the work to get women. It is so easy these days if you are decent looking, fun and interesting.

What I see is guys getting one or two numbers and then shutting off all efforts to continue getting more into the pipeline, guys sending lame messages and texts which lead to low interest or flakes, guys following "rules" about not texting that lead to flakes, and many just not being willing to put any effort into getting laid, as if it will just magically fall into your lap.

No. It's like anything else. You get out of it what you put into it. Trust me, there is nothing magical about me. I am not some hot guy, I am built decently well but average looking. I have a good career and am very comfortable financially but am not loaded. But I am fun, am good at conversations and am phenomenal at getting women to meet me in person, which is where you will make your life easier. I am also a machine in the bedroom so once they experience that they want more. Great sex is hard to find for women.

Stop making excuses. The pvssy is out there to be fvcked. Stop acting like it's mission impossible. It's actually like shooting fish in a barrel it's so easy.

I have 3 other women I have seen twice each and have third time meetings coming up which I am assuming at least 2 will include banging...maybe all 3, which would bring the total to 14 for the year.

If you aren't willing to put in any effort to get laid then you have no right to complain when you get nothing.
There is no part of me that’s complaining, but I can understand that’s a common occurrence on this site.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is no part of me that’s complaining, but I can understand that’s a common occurrence on this site.
Wasn't specifically directed towards you or anyone in general...just what I have gathered from a lot of the posts over the past year and a half or two and the general vibe I have gotten from many of them.

Monstercreation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't specifically directed towards you or anyone in general...just what I have gathered from a lot of the posts over the past year and a half or two and the general vibe I have gotten from many of them.
Understood. What my intention is in posting this thread was to get feedback for this specific number/lead and how to proceed.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I made this cheesy mantra up or stole it from somebody but have found it to be true time and time again.

Regarding girls and prospeecting:

If I focus on one, I'll have none.
If I focus on many, I'll have plenty.