Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text tip

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No emoticons, you're a man not a 12 year old.

Glassguy

Reaction score
IMO, texting "rules" are typically putting the cart before the horse.

If you're not thirsty and her IL is high, you can pretty much get away with anything: longer texts, emojis...all of it. That's not to say it is always ok to do that, but it shouldnt kill you.

If you're getting blown out via texting, one or both of those two things are the problem. Not a smiley face or the number of words in your texts.

Just my 2 cents on it.
Agreed.....also agree with @cola

I think we all want as many components in our favor as possible. High interest on her part, her over investing to our smaller investment, etc.

Shorter texts, not getting in a big hurry to answer back to her every text, etc should all be followed. As a rule of thumb I dont use many emojis but do use them here and there. Even if her interest is sky high you still want to do what you can control to sway the momentum as much as possible.

I am also a big believer in limiting the amount of texting between dates, although I will respond to a chick's text and not normally just blow it off. 3-4 texts and then be busy again.

Its all situational on the woman as they all respond a little different to texting. Some require more of a build up rapport wise than others before a date.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emotocons work, sparingly

text game is not for the weak

I just got a date, on a cold approach via Wechat "who is nearby" feature. Not OLD, not a date feature etc, no profile text, only a thumbnail pic.
We havent asked ages, she can see I have a grey goatee w/raybans, she looks 25-35 seemingly no kids, dog/cat
She is one of the first chix that said, i will be back 1n 15min, and replied back in 15min. We chatted, exhanged sarcastic comments and put downs.
I said we need to meet, she suggested Sat after 4 because a friend.... abit more banter, and she said she wont meet her friend because Samba festival..
Asked wtf a Samba fest was, she said halfnaked women and drinking... I said that sounds fun, and... we have a date.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
status... girl stalks me, looks me up on Google... (im in a few documentaries and presented a few talks)
"I like watching you in action", "you really are a hacker", "i really liked seeing you"

see where this goes...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No texting rules. You get your point across in 2 or 10 or 54 lines. Treat women like you would treat your guy friends who have no vagina and you will get more of them. Treat them by fitting your thoughts to what you think would attract them more and you will end up getting less.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update (this is text game relevant, not OLD but a cold contact on WeChat)
meet 4pm, she ends up being 50yo... but a thin blonde HB8 no makeup only lipstick

5min walking, she reaches for my hand after guiding her across the street via the small of her back
(i say something that she miss hears and responds... "did you say you want to kiss me?" *shvt test "no haha, not yet anyway... we just met")

10min, reach the Samba parade... shes very close, wanting to hold hands still, I move behind her, put my arm around her and hand on her tummy... she holds it closer
ass is not moving away from pelvis... kino persists

1hr we walk the town, slowly toward my place... 5km away
park, seaside... agree to get coffee, sit on park bench just before... go in for the kiss (achievement unlocked)
after coffee *she offers to pay hers, i get it) we hug/kiss, she grinds against my semi standing on the dock.. we joke, she said she likes with a intelligible agreement noise

2hr continue walk... i point in the direction of my place, she points wrongly, we walk... she says "lets walk to your area" 4k to go, over a bridge to the island i am on

3hr my place, we start in fairly quickly... We mutually oral, (no condoms) she wants condom sex *aids excuse lol it is anti-slvt defense ( I say i dont do condom sex),
I push boundaries testing her submission, spank/slap her butt and thighs vulva... she yelped on one harder slap, put her hand in the way
told her dont do that because I would never hurt her and i might hurt your hand...

"i have so many new impressions and interesting things to think about you" was her parting quote

so... no profile, a ****ty pic w/sunglasses, floppy arm... text game only leading to the date and goal. No huge paragraphs, simple rapport building
she did mention she gets literally 10s of offers and come-ons a day
said they blow up the phone, putting her on a pedestal and literally begging for a shot... said it makes her sick
she explicitly said that it was nice that I was calm and not hungry or a pvssy.
in bed she tried to diva, I told her wtf.. I am the prize so get down and stand next to me, not above...

complied and submitted

Last edited:

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat women like you would treat your guy friends who have no vagina and you will get more of them.
I think this is actually the best piece of advice in the thread. You don't agonize over the sh1t you text your guy friends. You just have fun and shoot the sh1t with no outcome dependence.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emojis are a good tool for expressing tone of text, especially if you employ a bold, sarcastic and aggressive style of banter. Once I've established a light hearted, humorous, flirty tone of dialogue, I will calculatedly pull back on the use of an emoji with an extremely bold comment, just to show her how big my balls are and leave her second guessing as to if I'm serious or not (pushing boundaries, breaking down barriers and escalating). As one poster said, text game isn't for the scared or those unwilling to blow out a few sets in the process of honing their technique, although I can't think of a better tool for doing so and learning to think on the fly and sharpening quick wit skills during IRL social interactions. I would suggest, that guys wanting to sharpen their text game teeth, to start practicing with girls that they have low interest levels in and aren't afraid to blow out to begin with. Ironically, the hotter the chic, the bolder a guy can get, ime, but I still prefer to keep it highly sarcastic and camoflaged in multiple interpretations, until it's coaxed out of her and brought to the forefront, as if it were her idea to begin with. Realistically and logically, she knows what's up and what I want, but I'm trying to keep it in the emotional realm and get her gears turning. Mental stimulation, via text/verbal manipulation... A Macaframalama.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is interested enough you could use care bear emojis and she wouldn't give a sh!t..