Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text rapport VS asking out

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously @Visionist you're blue pill and lacking some experience. Tell me please, why would your friend try to set you up with a girl, eh? Obviously, because you're single and thirsty, or in other words unsuccessful with women. Your attitude in your original post reflects it. Either we see each other, or no. As if you have other options. Perhaps you do, but not a lot of them.

With this girl, everything is lost, she said we'll see. That means a no. Natural thing of chasing her ass will not do anything. And there is no such thing as in italian culture (or whatever culture) you have to chase them, or she is old fashioned, or whatever. No! World doesn't work like that. Everything in this world is constant with DJ game no matter the culture.

I can bet my two cents that your texting with her was 100% platonic, there was no flirting. There is also good chance that she didn't even sht test you, or if she did you failed, or didn't even see it. So asking her out from platonic phase?? What kind of result did you expect here?

I can't text, that is an excuse you made up for yourself.
I can't talk on the phone, that is also an excuse you made up for yourself.

As if when time comes to meet with her in person, you will be that prince. No it won't be like that. When the time comes, you will be saying I can't meet with girls, I prefer just go straight to sex part and be done with it. Then there is no point in women whatsoever, god gave you right hand, use it.

Texting can be learned by watching youtube and practicing. Talking on the phone also can be learned, again youtube and practicing. When you saying I can't text or talk on the phone, all that means you do not have experience and afraid to try it, your mind just shutting you down. You even coming up with excuse, it's either she meet me or fck it.

But why would she meet you? You are not interesting.

No, texting her more, warming her up, or whatever you call it, will not work. Kissing ass never works. In fact she already has an idea of who you are, you can't change that frame. You see, each text conversation (online dating for example) has four parts to it. Silence, Sht test, platonic, flirting. You treat each part differently, you approach each part differently. You do not ask her out when she is giving you silence, you do not ask her out when she sht testing you, or when you two are having a platonic conversation - sht, what you do for a living, I work at a bar, do you want to go out? We'll see. :rolleyes: That kind of sht has a place to be, if you're an underwear model with build body, and are a 9 to chicks, so that they jump on you, it sometimes will work. But you're not, stop acting like you are.

You treat silence with fun witty one liners that are about you and her, and you don't ask questions, something she don't have to reply to.
You treat sht tests like her investing into you her time, good thing, you just pass the sht test, and don't follow up, ask questions, you let her come back at you.
Platonic conversations are good, and you write something short and flirt to get out of it.
Flirting is when you start making plans, that's when you get her number and give her a call and flirt some more on the phone.
From this phase you make a qualifier question, vague suggestion, find out her schedule, and make plans. Are you an adventurous person? What’s your view on drinks and witty banter? When are you free this week? Let meet this day this time!

You had a conversation which was going nowhere from the start because you had no plan. Start planning your moves.
Superb post!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, I'm borderline black pill these days. Haven't been blue pilled in about ten years. I told my mother a while back "you will never hold a grandchild in your arms" after she kept pestering me to get married (she's a staunch Roman Catholic you see).

I can't have kids anyway lmao.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little advice here would be sweet. My kid sister's BF has for ages talked about this "nice girl" he knows of who "doesn't get out much" in his words. He kept suggesting I meet her, even saying she "wants to know me", so eventually I thought "why not" and contacted her on FB. She didn't reply and so I assumed it was all BS.

After ten days or so she replies and we text a bit. Some c*cky funny from me, establishing my frame and interests and a little probing of her frankly seemingly dull persona, and I say "Ok let's stop texting, I'll meet you soon, instead". I wait a week and, not having met or knowing really anything about her, drop her another text playfully exploring her lack of travel and telling her I'll be in her town next week and we should meet up. She replies "poi vedremo" which translates to "eventually we'll see".

Since I don't know her, it isn't easy engaging her libido via cold texting. She seems fairly uninteresting overall, admitting to having no hobbies and very little formal education. I just need to smash a warm pu$$y already, so who cares about any of that. But it isn't making engaging with her easy. The logical thing would be to maybe text game her lightly over a month or so, and then see if she'll meet me, with anything but a hard "Yes!" being my cue to next her.

Her birthday is next week, I was planning to not say Happy Birthday though and ignore her for at least 10 days or so.
Text game results in a sudden stop in replies. Then you never hear from her again. You then realize you were simply her entertainment. Her television. Her radio. Don't be her radio!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I brought this little footnote to a close by telling her I would be in her city "to treat myself to something" today and that if she was around, she would meet me at such & such bar this late afternoon. I was planning on having her tag along whilst I went to buy my first bottle of Aventus, and see what she was like. I'm gonna be in her neck of the woods anyway since I'm catching It 2 at a rare English language screening tonight. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Anyway she replied immediately with "I can't come. Plus it's far away from my home" and I said "That's Ok" and left it at that. I hadn't contacted her since she replied "we'll see" to my invitation almost three weeks ago.

Normally, a girl simply won't reply at all if she's uninterested, or she'll accept and flake. This girl actually said no. It would be handy if they were all this direct.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Radical Opinion: the only reason to avoid texting is if you're afraid you'll **** it up by talking to her.

If you can get her on a date immediately then do so, use texting to feel her out and also talk about things that you won't necessarily want to bring up on the date.

If you have to be afraid that she'll think you re a needy boring loser, either you need to work on confidence and personality or you need to talk to girls who are actually interested.

Although these processes are quick so don't think it makes sense to text her for weeks before she'll go out with you.

Disclaimer: this is from the perspective of someone who's fun and interesting to talk to, my humor and charisma is one of my strong points. If you're not like that then perhaps avoid texting.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT 2 started out pretty good but by the time the Chinese restaurant scene was over I was thinking "ah... this is one of those sequels..."

I was right. 6/10 to be generous. First film was a 6.5

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m actually for texting to build rapport.

If you’re socially capable in real life then this shouldn’t be an issue. Who is seriously going to meet someone after minimal talk? I don’t even answer random numbers that call me and I assume most don’t either.

Women text/message a lot. If she’s boring over that then she’s probably boring in person. If you really just want to smash, you have to put in more effort than what it seems to be worth.

I say move on...