Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say she's down to hangout, should I even give any thought to her latest style of texting?
Nope. Texting doesn’t matter. Don’t set the precedent for it. Make the date, get her to agree (she has to specifically say “yes” to a day, location, and time) then disappear.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right answer on how to communicate depends on who you are. Written communication is my strength. It always has been. Texting and old site messaging does not work well for a lot of guys, but it does for me. Rather than think there is one correct method, just play to your strengths and do what works.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard not to give it thought because it messes with your head, but your goal should be to not give it any thought because there is little you can do about it. You can try to take it as an indicator of interest (or lack of one in this case), but there isn't much you can do but to force her to take action, and to back off a bit yourself. When a girl slows up in her responses to me, I do the same to her, if not even more. My responses to her become increasingly short, and increasingly more time between texts. I won't initiate texts with her any more than once a week and if I feel like she's really lost interest, I won't initiate at all.

I'm actually in that exact situation myself right now. This girl I've been on/off with for almost six months now broke things off with me a couple months ago. We both went no-contact. Then after a month, she reached out to me. I didn't even have to invite her out because she invited me out in her initial text to me. But I did set the specific date/time/place/activity. After that agreement to hang out, we didn't text as often as we used to - maybe once every 3-5 days. After the date, and hooking up, we text even less, but she does initiate and when she does, I invite her out on a date. She always says yes. But these days she is taking 12-24 hours to respond (and by that I mean, even if she initiates text, I may respond in 1 hour or 12, but she never responds faster than 12 anymore). Really nothing you can do about it. If she's losing interest then there is no action you can take to regain her interest other than take away your time and attention to her.

I am curious to hear what @Glassguy and others have to say about this though.
Honestly, she sounds like plate material...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess who's controlling this situation?

(Aka don't do this!!!)

And, tbh, him saying that isn't attractive to me. I'm flattered he thinks I'm sexy, but it makes me wonder how many other girls does he say it too?

Attachments

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

(Aka don't do this!!!)

And, tbh, him saying that isn't attractive to me. I'm flattered he thinks I'm sexy, but it makes me wonder how many other girls does he say it too?
^ next!

Guy is clearly smooth as sandpaper. Sazc you can do way better than that hopefully you didn’t waste too much time msging

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right answer on how to communicate depends on who you are. Written communication is my strength. It always has been. Texting and old site messaging does not work well for a lot of guys, but it does for me. Rather than think there is one correct method, just play to your strengths and do what works.
why do people write with no punctuation don't do that it makes you look dumb who does that
It's incredible how much one can intuit about someone, merely from the way they formulate their writing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I feel embarrassed cause me calling that girl cute in her DMs wasn’t that far off from this. At least now I know better

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I feel embarrassed cause me calling that girl cute in her DMs wasn’t that far off from this. At least now I know better
She knows you are interested and find her attractive if you are messaging her and trying to engage, there's no need to compliment her further.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me text game is an extension of my personality, it helps being witty with great communication skills due to my job.

I don’t subscribe to the only text to set up dates rule, that’s for guys desperate for the lay and trying not to fvck sh1t up because... they lack text game.

I use text to show I’m an intelligent, fun, funny guy who can put anyone at ease and bulldoze through awkwardness.

I’m just myself, I say what comes into my head in real life and text (has got me in trouble multiple times but I’m always myself) no filter, if that means complimenting a broad because I think she’s gorgeous then so be it.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me text game is an extension of my personality, it helps being witty with great communication skills due to my job.

I don’t subscribe to the oy text to set up dates rule, that’s for guys desperate for the lay and trying not to fvck sh1t up because... they lack text game.

I use text to show I’m an intelligent, fun, funny guy who can put anyone at ease and bulldoze through awkwardness.

I’m just myself, I say what comes into Lyn head in real life and text, no filter, if that means implementing a broad because I think she’s gorgeousness then so be it.
I totally agree Murk I like that texting style

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t subscribe to the only text to set up dates rule, that’s for guys desperate for the lay and trying not to fvck sh1t up because... they lack text game.

I’m just myself, I say what comes into my head in real life and text (has got me in trouble multiple times but I’m always myself) no filter, if that means complimenting a broad because I think she’s gorgeous then so be it.
There is no such thing as text game. You can tell yourself it’s a thing but it doesn’t make it so. If 90% of communication is body language how does text messaging qualify as a good mode of communication?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

(Aka don't do this!!!)

Sooooo what time did you set up the date for? Lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as text game. You can tell yourself it’s a thing but it doesn’t make it so. If 90% of communication is body language how does text messaging qualify as a good mode of communication?
There is bro, I’m seeing a chick tomorrow, Russian 8/10 according to myself work colleagues. She went on a date with a hot guy but said the banter was dead, no fun, no flirting just cut and shut messages with no personality.

IMO text game is not a set of rules or steps you tick off, its the ability to confidently and accurately communicate whatever you desire.

It’s not going to get you the girl, but it can warm her up so sex on the first date is not just a possibility, it’s a 80% probability (in my case).

It all comes down to believing in your self and having confidence, which is my whole approach to women a life, text is no exception.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious what you lot wouldtext in these situations. Generally I'd just text and ask their availability for the weekend then say that I'm going x place at y time. Curious if I should switch it up a bit. Before adopting this approach, I would over think the text and end up saying something goofy.

I'll put what I rate the girl, a brief background, and what I think I would say for the following scenarios.

1) 6.5, met her in the gym and hung out last week. Went to dinner because both of the ice skating places we tried were closed. Went to my place after, hooked up. I realized that I talk a lot, planning to pull back in that regard to maintain mystery. "Hey, doing x this weekend, what's your availability looking like?"

2) 7, matched on bumble. She was curious about my gymnastic rings, I said I could show you some stuff. She was like no I just watch gymnastics. I said don't be skurdd, lemme get your number and we'll 'hang' sometime. Got the #. "Hey, gonna grab the rings and go hiking at x this weekend, think you can keep up?"

3) 9, met her on campus last week.. nothing notable about the conversation. Basic questions like what are you studying, what do you like to do (she said eating, but I'm not doing dinner dates with nonplates). Seemed to have pretty low interest "hey, its so and so we met blat blahblah. I'm going salsa dancing Saturday, you got moves?"

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update to 3): saw her in person just now. Brief chat, some jokes n that. Told her I was going dancing this weekend and she should come. She said she couldn't dance. I said neither can I but they have a lesson at the beginning. Probably should've just said you can follow my lead or something. She said maybe... I had to go so I said I'll text you about it. She said okay. I think I should've pressed for a yes or no. Think I'll text her tonight saying something that demands a yes or no.