Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game when you're busy?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this sweet date with a chick a couple of weeks ago, totally nailed it.

Problem is, 2 weeks is quite a bit longer than I wanted to wait to set up the second date, and looks like it's going to be longer because I'm inundated with work.

The girl still seems to respond well when I text her and she's trying to set up the 2nd date with me herself still, but at the same time I feel like the text game is cringe at the moment. I'm not saying anything remotely interesting to her. Best to just STFU until I have time for that date?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this sweet date with a chick a couple of weeks ago, totally nailed it.

Problem is, 2 weeks is quite a bit longer than I wanted to wait to set up the second date, and looks like it's going to be longer because I'm inundated with work.

The girl still seems to respond well when I text her and she's trying to set up the 2nd date with me herself still, but at the same time I feel like the text game is cringe at the moment. I'm not saying anything remotely interesting to her. Best to just STFU until I have time for that date?
I've stopped texting and talking on the phone on the regular awhile ago because it gives me less to talk about during the date. I've also found that absence actually works in making the women more interested in you. It has that mystery to it. Plus as others have stated you could also shoot yourself in the foot by texting something dumb and her taking it the wrong way.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a double edged sword, a little texting here and there is good to keep their interest but like you said if it's too much it turns boring...that's when it's time to back off, actually before it turns boring. I usually do two or three messages max per day but I end up doing more at times if it turns into a witty banter. Post some of the last messages perhaps so others can provide a more direct feedback.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's annoying me is that I had this really nice mystery vibe going on. She was getting in touch first.

Now I'm dropping some really 100% dork lines and sending long rambling texts. I think I will just shut up for a few days and let her talk to me first.

Don't think I'm in danger of losing this one but I'm making things much harder and cringier work than it has to be. Don't know why I keep sending mini-novels that are boring asf...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know why I keep sending mini-novels that are boring asf...
Haha, I do it too only to realize it's because I'm trying to hard to keep her interested in me, not really the IDGAF attitude a guy with plenty of options will have...so I remind myself and back off a bit (not entirely). Now some women will bounce because they are getting hit on all the time, nothing you can do about that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the question game with her...ach day you both can ask the other person one question about anything you want. And you also have to answer the question you ask.

Definitely is a great way to keep interest high. This also works especially well prior to a first date if its going to be a longer than a few days between now and the date. Your flake rate will literally be 0%.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that but in person like set the rules...i.e. we each get to ask 5 questions and we have to answer honestly. Over text though not sure you can relay that playful vibe when you say that?