Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game tips

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I wanted to share with you some points about text games with girls you don't know, hoping that I can help you in my small way.

Based on my experiences, as already mentioned by many if a girl is interested she won't make your life difficult, she will be more receptive and will invest a lot in the conversation.

And this is already a good sign. An important thing to do as early as possible is to tease her, for example to make assumptions about her personality, like "I think you seem like a quiet girl but you actually have a good temper.

If he answers positively, he will justify himself, he will reveal something about his personality, it's a very good sign.

Another thing I recommend, concerns ourselves, I'm having fun? is it a boring chat? how do i feel right now? What can I do to make this chat fun? It's important to notice how it feels, because if you feel bored while texting, she probably will too.

These are just a few points, based on my chats and I'd like to know what you think and if you have anything to add

M

member160292

Many men think they have to text to maintain interest, it’s either there or it’s not.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing “fun” or “interesting” about texting. Tease her in person.
My post is about girls I've approached directly on social media and not live, obviously if I take a phone number from a cold approach I'd immediately ask her out

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that it's so easy for you, I live in a small Italian town and maybe it's a little different,

so you're telling me you add a stranger on instagram and the first message you send her is to ask her out?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post is about girls I've approached directly on social media and not live, obviously if I take a phone number from a cold approach I'd immediately ask her out
so you're telling me you add a stranger on instagram and the first message you send her is to ask her out?
Your profile does the talking for you. Girls judge you 100xs more on your pictures and branding than anything you can say via text. Just send about 3-5 messages back and forth and ask her out.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your profile does the talking for you. Girls judge you 100xs more on your pictures and branding than anything you can say via text. Just send about 3-5 messages back and forth and ask her out.
You're suggesting that we mold our online profiles so that we have the best chance with women. What if our profiles are molded for professional/business/creative purposes?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're suggesting that we mold our online profiles so that we have the best chance with women. What if our profiles are molded for professional/business/creative purposes?
Surely having an interesting profile does its job

Because you could show what your interests, hobbies are and a girl could already get an idea

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that from how I wrote the post it seems that I spend days chatting with a girl before asking her out on a date

but is not so

but the things I wrote worked for me

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is an inherently female activity. Do you sit around texting your guy friends? Of course you don't. Your texting, especially early on, should be focused on either getting her on a date or at least talking on the phone. You don't want to be just another text buddy. That's friend/chick zone.