Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game examples - OLD/Tinder/Instagram

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I’m sorry I just don’t see this **** as working here in the US, these bitches will never **** you with that kinda text game lmao. You gotta be cultured af to know what to say and do to raise attraction via messages. This **** will definitely NOT fly over here. Prolly why tinder is dead in the states tbh lol (except for really hot guys and some chicks)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 - update

She has bought train tickets for the 250mi trip (her dime) and sent her visa application.
She will come to my place in 2 weeks to stay the weekend.

Untitled.png

notes:
we will smash
no sexting, some mild sexual talk a few times only
this was/is an Instagram date/intro

When is OLD not OLD? When it is from IG.
This will be my 4th date from meeting women on IG turning into date/lay

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
#2 - update

She has bought train tickets for the 250mi trip (her dime) and sent her visa application.

View attachment 3437

notes:
we will smash

Her toes look really odd.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does my opener work? You decide...
Screenshot_20200213-153926.png Screenshot_20200213-154034.png Screenshot_20200213-154304.png

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does my opener work? pt2
Screenshot_20200213-154321.png Screenshot_20200213-154409.png

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 - update

View attachment 3437

notes:
we will smash

She's hot in my type kinda way

Hope you smash it

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrWood, thanks for your great work! I live in The Netherlands, here it normally takes more time to set up a date (first chatting for weeks is even not rare, otherwise a girl thinks you are needy for wanting to see here so fast), rarely you can meet a girl in person so fast as in the area where you live.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a pickup line I came up with I just started using on cougars on OLD like ages 40 to 50. Already got me a couple replies. Right now talking to a 48 year old one on facebook dating app.

Textbook definition of cougar! But look rather young for that :) You should be the textbook example on Urban Dictionary!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
#2 - update

*smashed*
Some of your old pics I noticed you dont smile and have not a sad look but emotionless look. Almost emo like maybe. I find that interesting because nearly everything you do on old is totally against the grain what is recommended.

I mean looking like a chad, action pics, looking happy and enjoying life etc. The opposite of what is recommended to do on old.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of your old pics I noticed you dont smile and have not a sad look but emotionless look. Almost emo like maybe. I find that interesting because nearly everything you do on old is totally against the grain what is recommended.

I mean looking like a chad, action pics, looking happy and enjoying life etc. The opposite of what is recommended to do on old.
Yes, I stand out from all the rest... duh. You think thats just the way I did it, or was it on purpose?
Why should I compete with 1000 guys when I can be the one thats different

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I stand out from all the rest... duh. You think thats just the way I did it, or was it on purpose?
Why should I compete with 1000 guys when I can be the one thats different
I agree. I think being in europe and Asia where you do a lot of dating helps too. Women are just different over there.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great work. However, I argue it’s still not efficient. Nothing with women is guaranteed until your dvck is in her pvssy. I say just ask them out ASAP for a date within 4 days away. Gotta meet em to hook em.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is great work. However, I argue it’s still not efficient. Nothing with women is guaranteed until your dvck is in her pvssy. I say just ask them out ASAP for a date within 4 days away. Gotta meet em to hook em.
Their attention spans are short. You're right gotta meet them under a week. This is what kills me is because on old I have to look at least 40 miles away or more. I've lost dates because if me work schedule and cant just drop everything and drive 45 to 90 miles. Yea I last some dates because it was 90 miles away and I had to work.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I changed my Tinder bio to incorporate one of MrWoods pickup lines in my bio and just matched up with an HB8 20 year old 18 miles away.

So I message her and she replied "is that how you always message people and how's it working out for you?" I probably screwed this one up. I sent her a message about something of being a cute brunette I can't resist.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a interesting one!

And what about your photos? How is that? I think this is quite important too and can make a difference whether the girl will be interested or not.
One good photo is already enough, according to my experience, can be a total standard photo. Your profile text is very important, most men fail here, they write in boring almost business language. Like: ¨hi ladies, I´m Bob, from Amsterdam, my hobbies are Netflix, my dog en going out with friends. I like sports, I do fitness and football sometimes. Like to meet you, write me, see you.¨ Even with a good photo it´s not going to work when this is your profile text, you must write a text which activates female emotions.