text book pick up

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so some friends and I are at this hotel and down at the bar getting pretty drunk. So I scope out the talent- not a lot. But you have to work with whats at hand.

So after a while I spot HB6-7 and figure 'why not'. So I look at her from across the bar until I make eye contact. She makes eye contact- I smile- she looks down. I move out of her sight right away- but to where I can still see her- she looks back and then scans around for me. I wait a minute or two and then walk straight up to her with a big smile.

Things go quickly at this point.

I introduce myself (first name only) and when she tells me hers I jokingly say "yeah names aren't important anyways" and before she even gets a chance to respond I ask her "how you feeling- what are you drinking?"

She just laughs

Some more small talk and I kept moving closer using the excuse that I was having trouble hearing her. By this time I am right in her space and looking her in the eyes and talking softly into her ear.

I had only been talking to her for 3 minutes tops and I gave her a nice soft kiss. Then I just smiled at her. She was shocked and said "I can't believe we just kissed!" I responded by saying "what do you mean- like this" and kiss her again but for a bit longer and then pull away laughing. She pulls me back and we kiss again.

At this point I look across the bar to see my friends all looking across the bar at us. Not being one for an audience I order us both a couple more drinks each.

As soon as the drinks get there I say to her " lets go for a walk" and turn and walk away- she didn't even hesitate.

Back to the room and the rest you can figure out.

Very sleepless night!

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got damn bro that's some sh1t!

I liked how you:
1. Let her know you were interested and then waited for her sign of interest (looking for you).
2. Dominated the conversation and situation.

I run similar game when I'm drinking.

Was the chick by herself?

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ing bow down to game like that.

Impressive.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pickup. Just to clarify though, for any of the beginners here, do not, I repeat DO NOT kiss a girl like that if you're not in a drinking atmosphere! Even then, that move could land you with a slap, or worse yet, she may have a boyfriend standing nearby that she just hasn't mentioned yet.

Wannabe1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, wish I could do that.. still a bit chicken now and then.. but hey, aint we all sometimes....

I`m curious, how did you manage to kis her within 3 minutes.
did you kiss her out of the blue? or what???

Wannabe1983

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, I know....

after heard / seen it I can creatively make something new of it and go on about it so that`s not the problem.

My prob is: I can smooth talk and stuff, only after I`ve seen or heard that stuff. It`s really hard for me to come up with this stuff.
Reading this forum and Dyd mailbag has helped me alot thoug
:D

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I`m curious, how did you manage to kis her within 3 minutes.
did you kiss her out of the blue? or what???"

Made her think that I was having trouble hearing her- got right into her space and kept making eye contact and talking to her softly right in her ear. Then waited till our eyes caught without any conversation- waited till her eyes dropped to my lips and I calmly kissed her.

Also I calmly placed my hand on her hip area to pull her close everytime I talked into her ear. When we kissed I already had my hand on her hip and gently pulled her towards me.

Sorry- but it is as easy as it sounds- as long as you don't care about getting slapped- it don't hurt much anyways!