“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

**** Tests

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
We all know girls do em, such as cancelling a date at the last second, or getting mad at your for no freaking reason. I've had a number of girls cancel dates on me, I usually just act laid back, and pretend that I don't give a ****, but at the same time I use sarcasm to show I won't put up with their B.S. Then I cut the conversation short over the phone with the line "I'm actually in the middle of something, so I've gotta go."

This has worked pretty well for me, I usually get another call from them first in the next couple of days, and usually meet up at least once and go from there.

Fellow DJ's, please post your method when a girl **** tests you.

cyjay
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Hold up there buddy. If a girl cancels a date on you at the last second, chances are she's not interested in you and was too shy to tell you earlier so she resorts to last minute bailing.

Anyway, I dont consider that a sh#t test. Thats more like a 'dont call me again' test. Give a good example of a sh#t test and i'll give you my typical response.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Hold up there buddy. If a girl cancels a date on you at the last second, chances are she's not interested in you and was too shy to tell you earlier so she resorts to last minute bailing.

Anyway, I dont consider that a sh#t test. Thats more like a 'dont call me again' test. Give a good example of a sh#t test and i'll give you my typical response.
Well I always considered this a **** test.....b/c with this girl I gave her the idea I was a little pissed, but didnt give a ****, and she actually called me back a couple days later.

I thought this was considered a **** test just b/c some HB's want to see how you react when they flake you? Am I wrong here?
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I expect them to all do things like that so I never really get heated over it.

As long you realize they all do this,I guess you're ok.Honestly I just roll with the punches.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I'm not saying she's definitely not interested, but its a damn good indicator if she's not. I'd call again just to be sure. But, a girl is not going to cancel a date on you JUST to see how you react. Girls don't think that way. Now maybe she had a decent reason for canceling. Now she's not going to pay attention too much to how you react to it, but she will notice if you act AFC.

IMO, don't act like you don't give a **** that she cancelled, but don't be completely heart-broken over it either. Find a happy medium and you're golden.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
there could be several reasons for this
1. she doesnt want to go out with you and waited till the last minute
2. shes testing you
3. she has a valid reason for cancelling

just go with it. i usually dont call them back after that. if they want to talk to me, then they can call me


b
 
Top