Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

testosterone supplements

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took Animal Test for two cycles, unfortunately not back to back cycles like they recommend. I was surprised at how much the yohimbe in the blend got to me. It dropped my body temperature down, got me hyper aware and focused---no caffeine necessary or recommended, got my heart racing a little and if taken anytime after 2 P.M. I wasn't sleeping that night at all. Fun times. I am going to reconsider my options here shortly before I start lifting with renewed vigor this summer.
cool bro

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stuff has potential but at $75 for 21 days supply, it is up there. I had more fun taking their ANIMAL Stak product for under half that price. No bad crash or headaches from Stak or M-Stak. But I'm going to need to start out light and slow before I even begin taking any boosters. Maybe by Fall I can add those back in to the supplement stack.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stuff has potential but at $75 for 21 days supply, it is up there. I had more fun taking their ANIMAL Stak product for under half that price. No bad crash or headaches from Stak or M-Stak. But I'm going to need to start out light and slow before I even begin taking any boosters. Maybe by Fall I can add those back in to the supplement stack.
definitely not cheap stuff. the stack I bought was over 4 hundred dollars. I was taking Nor androstene

• Wow
Reactions: BMX

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely not cheap stuff. the stack I bought was over 4 hundred dollars. I was taking Nor androstene
Bro. Ur sh!t is insane. Keep it going. I don't want to mess with that weapons-grade ish. My kidneys already have problems from passing stones/calcium building up during my days sailing the seas lolol.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took Animal Test for two cycles, unfortunately not back to back cycles like they recommend. I was surprised at how much the yohimbe in the blend got to me. It dropped my body temperature down, got me hyper aware and focused---no caffeine necessary or recommended, got my heart racing a little and if taken anytime after 2 P.M. I wasn't sleeping that night at all. Fun times. I am going to reconsider my options here shortly before I start lifting with renewed vigor this summer.
Isnt this just as bad for your body? Or is animal test an over the counter brand? Idk much

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt this just as bad for your body? Or is animal test an over the counter brand? Idk much
Yeah Caps, they are over the counter manufactured by Universal Nutrition. Most of it really wasn't a big deal until I took ANIMAL test and experienced all those side effects of the yohimbe. IMO, I would skip most of their supplements except for ANIMAL Pak (multivitamins) because you aren't always so sure how much of each ingredient you get with their proprietary blends. They just combine a bunch of the "t-boosters" you'd find in stores and brand it as their own formula(s). Nothing was illegal, except STAK will make you test positive for certain banned ingredients in sport sanctioning bodies. Can't remember which ingredient tho.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep is probably the most important, along with reducing stress, as cortisol is directly antagonistic towards T. Goes without saying weight lifting helps too.

Zinc can raise T levels if you're deficient in zinc, which you probably are, so eat more red meat without carbs for one meal, (or just supplement it). Cholesterol and vitamin D are critical for T production so eat lots of eggs, get lots of sunlight (and supplement Vitamin D too). Rhonda Patrick also recently tweeted about fish oil increasing fertility too.
Beyond that, every other T supplement is probably BS.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep is probably the most important, along with reducing stress, as cortisol is directly antagonistic towards T. Goes without saying weight lifting helps too.

Zinc can raise T levels if you're deficient in zinc, which you probably are, so eat more red meat without carbs for one meal, (or just supplement it). Cholesterol and vitamin D are critical for T production so eat lots of eggs, get lots of sunlight (and supplement Vitamin D too). Rhonda Patrick also recently tweeted about fish oil increasing fertility too.
Beyond that, every other T supplement is probably BS.
Panax Ginseng helps regulate cortisol. I been using it sparingly for a while and it definitely helps with mood and wood. I wouldn’t use it every day tho

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you're going to get different answers based on the members here at different ages in their life.

There are going to be supplements that work better than others for certain ages.

I've done a good amount of research and have tried my fair share of supplements.

For anyone past 45yo, simple things that were once taken for granted can be a struggle the older you get.

I recommend researching testosterone boosting foods as try to do it as naturally as possible with exercise.

But when that isn't enough, I've had good luck with D-Aspartic Acid. It's basically an amino acid that tells your liver to produce more testosterone. There hasn't been any conclusive thorough testing on this but basically it has been found to help older guys or guys that weren't in shape already. This is also one of the ingredients found in many of the "Testosterone Boosting" supplements out there.

I buy a bag of this and it lasts a long time. Mix it in with a citrus type drink like lemonade or orange juice.

Cycle it 2 weeks on and 1 week off so your body doesn't get used to it.

For me, I've noticed more energy, better workouts, better sleep, no more hair falling out, better cut and definition, flatter tummy.
It may make you go to the bathroom more though.

I only take a quality multi-vitamin, vitamin D(on cloudy days or winter), and I go on and off this amino acid a couple months at a time. Occasionally, I'll take ZMA too(zinc magnesium). That's pretty much it.

Just as a reference, I've taken a Testosterone test twice, the most recent being 3 months ago. I'm on the lower spectrum of levels in the 300's. Yet if you looked at my physique, I still have that of someone in their 20's.

For $25, it might be worth it to try.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know what testosterone supplements are the best in the market right now? I'm looking for basically legal steroids ones you can buy at a nutrition store. I've seen brands like legal limit labs and Tren.
They are pretty much all hype and nonsense. Why would you pay $80 for a bottle of stuff that doesn't really work when you could buy REAL testosterone for like $40 a vial which would last 2 or 3 months instead of one like that bottle of nonsense??

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashgawanda (sp?)
I've tried Tongkat Ali Root, Ashwagandha Root, Tribulus, Saw Palmetto, Maca before for 90 days and haven't really noticed anything dramatic. Even when quitting it, I didn't notice any declines or anything in stamina, energy levels, etc.

It could've been the dosage, it could've been my body not really reacting to it in favorable ways like some other people. It could've been the quality too since we know these all fall under "dietary supplements" with no kind of regulation or oversight. All I know is it didn't really do anything for me that was noticeable.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried Tongkat Ali Root, Ashwagandha Root, Tribulus, Saw Palmetto, Maca before for 90 days and haven't really noticed anything dramatic. Even when quitting it, I didn't notice any declines or anything in stamina, energy levels, etc.

It could've been the dosage, it could've been my body not really reacting to it in favorable ways like some other people. It could've been the quality too since we know these all fall under "dietary supplements" with no kind of regulation or oversight. All I know is it didn't really do anything for me that was noticeable.
None of those do much of anything except Ashwaganda, but regular old Ashwagandha root that you'd find in typical supplements is pretty weak. Try 1200mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha and I promise you'll feel something. There are a lot of high quality studies showing it reduces cortisol levels by quite a lot.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of those do much of anything except Ashwaganda, but regular old Ashwagandha root that you'd find in typical supplements is pretty weak. Try 1200mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha and I promise you'll feel something. There are a lot of high quality studies showing it reduces cortisol levels by quite a lot.
Thanks. I didn't know that and will try it. Have you had good success with it?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know what testosterone supplements are the best in the market right now? I'm looking for basically legal steroids ones you can buy at a nutrition store. I've seen brands like legal limit labs and Tren.
Ancedotal, but I have been using red light therapy for 10 min every day. Just got my test checked and it went up 100pts. There are studies of this as well.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ancedotal, but I have been using red light therapy for 10 min every day. Just got my test checked and it went up 100pts. There are studies of this as well.
I would say this could be beneficial if you live in an area where there is no sun. Otherwise the sun's light spectrum does the same thing and increases Vitamin D. Just laying out for 15-20 in the sun can help quite a bit with testosterone boost.

And yes I've noticed a difference between just taking Vitamin D pills and having your body naturally create it's own Vitamin D from the sun. :up:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say this could be beneficial if you live in an area where there is no sun. Otherwise the sun's light spectrum does the same thing and increases Vitamin D. Just laying out for 15-20 in the sun can help quite a bit with testosterone boost.

And yes I've noticed a difference between just taking Vitamin D pills and having your body naturally create it's own Vitamin D from the sun. :up:
It is specific to having it directly on your nuts, so if you are outside you would have to be nude for the full effects. There is actual science behind it. Also the with Red/UV they are specific wavelengths you arent getting from the sun. On a side note, really have seen noticeable effects on my face with anti aging. Have seen a lot of benefits actually, I have one of these, the big one. Thinking about purchasing another.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is specific to having it directly on your nuts, so if you are outside you would have to be nude for the full effects.
Lol, didn't see that part. So instead of tanning beds, maybe there's a market for red light therapy?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, didn't see that part. So instead of tanning beds, maybe there's a market for red light therapy?
A lot of salons have it for effects on the skin, had no idea until I started researching. A lot of peoples opinion I respect swear by it so gave it a go. Very pleased so far, part of my daily routine now.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back on 4,000 IU vitamin d and started taking vitamin k (with 400 IU of D in it) to help absorb the calcium into my bones. I'm looking to drop down to 3,000 IU/daily for fall and winter after this. I pulled the trigger and upped it because I haven't seen a lot of sunlight here on the east coast STILL. I, sadly just found out about flaxseed oil and its estrogenic effects so I'm about to toss it out but keep going with the krill oil. I've lost a lot of my grip strength (re)starting my deadlifts last weekend, but the lockdowns killed my squat far worse. I'm thinking of avoiding creatine and any OTC T supps, but maybe retry some pre-workouts?

Moving forward, getting on a CPAP machine has helped improve my quality of sleep and recovery. Another huge change since leaving my boxing gym is doing my own workouts and taking a day off between workouts. No more chronic fatigue and no burnout experienced (yet). Overtraining cardio and/or drinking too much will drop your T-levels down and I did plenty of both to keep my old job and maintain sanity.