Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

testosterone supplements

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know what testosterone supplements are the best in the market right now? I'm looking for basically legal steroids ones you can buy at a nutrition store. I've seen brands like legal limit labs and Tren.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried almost every over the counter test booster and I think they are all bullsh1t, idk, been trying them out since I was like 16

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried almost every over the counter test booster and I think they are all bullsh1t, idk, been trying them out since I was like 16
really. I tried a few and they worked good.I think they banned Tren because I can't find it now but they are so over priced

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really. I tried a few and they worked good.I think they banned Tren because I can't find it now but they are so over priced
I have heavy work out cycles that I do, so I'll switch one in, a new one, every year for 2 months, try to get a read on how I feel.

I like to fast a lot so keeping my muscle can be difficult with my body, I fvcked my gall bladder doing keito so now I have to consume fats in moderation, I'm lactose, don't do carbs well, but also am very active and need a ton of calories, typically I just eat fish, steak, eggs, vegetables and fruits as a cheat, but God is it boring.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heavy work out cycles that I do, so I'll switch one in, a new one, every year for 2 months, try to get a read on how I feel.

I like to fast a lot so keeping my muscle can be difficult with my body, I fvcked my gall bladder doing keito so now I have to consume fats in moderation, I'm lactose, don't do carbs well, but also am very active and need a ton of calories, typically I just eat fish, steak, eggs, vegetables and fruits as a cheat, but God is it boring.
I bet yeah. I want to take testosterone boosters or steroids to keep the muscle that I have.I'm already happy where I'm at

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all crap.

Hit the gym and work your quads. Squat, Leg Press. Something about working quads that releases more testosterone...or something like that. I read it somewhere once.

Steroids and supplements are total BS.

I squat 580, at 6'2" 207. I don't take any supplements. Not even protein powder. Well, I do take magnesium.

Eat right. Get plenty of rest. Hit the gym for 30 minutes a day, 4 days a week. HIIT.
Do you agree that steroids give you quicker gains though?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know what testosterone supplements are the best in the market right now? I'm looking for basically legal steroids ones you can buy at a nutrition store. I've seen brands like legal limit labs and Tren.
are you 41 years old, what country? what goal, bodybuilding, strength, or libido?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. I also agree with all the science that says steroids shrink your nvts, cause all kinds of heart, kidney, etc issues too.

All the 'bros' out there will tell you all these tricks to get around those side effects...but why bother?
true you have a point. Thats why I stay away from beer while I'm cycling Tren for a month

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. I also agree with all the science that says steroids shrink your nvts, cause all kinds of heart, kidney, etc issues too.

All the 'bros' out there will tell you all these tricks to get around those side effects...but why bother?
The most alpha guy I knew was a steroid user. Not worth it for me but I’m always tempted

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
41 years old live in the States. for bodybuilding just keeping the muscle I gained
Ok, I vote with moody on this. don't do it. some reasons exist that it would be a good idea. the thing is when would you plan to stop taking them... probably never because you will like the effect. if you don't need it and can have ok without then don't.

If the need for medical reasons then ok.

Sounds like you already know and are checking if you missed anything.

Some just can not ever get the desired results without these.

If your at the point already that it is needed to get more results might be more efficient to work/spend the same energy on other life catagory. As long as you don't get fat and keep cardio going your good.

I use something because I was low T and could not correct it even with huge physical efforts, it keeps me cut and strong. That one is not legal in the US and I have to constantly max out cardio if I want to live.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I vote with moody on this. don't do it. some reasons exist that it would be a good idea. the thing is when would you plan to stop taking them... probably never because you will like the effect. if you don't need it and can have ok without then don't.

If the need for medical reasons then ok.

Sounds like you already know and are checking if you missed anything.

Some just can not ever get the desired results without these.

If your at the point already that it is needed to get more results might be more efficient to work/spend the same energy on other life catagory. As long as you don't get fat and keep cardio going your good.

I use something because I was low T and could not correct it even with huge physical efforts, it keeps me cut and strong. That one is not legal in the US and I have to constantly max out cardio if I want to live.
thanks for your input.The only steroid I've done is Nor Androstene that I bought at Complete Nutrition. It was a light but effective affect. I cycled it for a month and I didn't drink alcohol because the liver side effects

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a brand of steroid literally named Alpha on its packaging.
Oh. Yeah I imagine they know their audience. But I’d say definitely do your research. I don’t think that the side effects would be worth the pvssy but I could be wrong

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took Animal Test for two cycles, unfortunately not back to back cycles like they recommend. I was surprised at how much the yohimbe in the blend got to me. It dropped my body temperature down, got me hyper aware and focused---no caffeine necessary or recommended, got my heart racing a little and if taken anytime after 2 P.M. I wasn't sleeping that night at all. Fun times. I am going to reconsider my options here shortly before I start lifting with renewed vigor this summer.