"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Testing your SMV on OLD

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Exactly. So I don't need online dating since I'll see them out and about at the popular venues anyway. It's redundant and therefore a waste of time.

Plus, I don't need to approach them, since they'll approach me. Why should I bother? :)

Use some common sense. If a woman has to rely on online dating, it's because she's not getting very many offers IRL. If she's not getting many offers IRL, it's because a) she's not attractive enough, and/or b) she's older. Wading through a pool of leftovers is pointless and depressing.

If you like dating older women and/or not so attractive women, be my guest.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Just because gay guys find a man attractive doesn't mean straight women will. Many do like the same things a woman wants, but still. You wouldn't use a US best seller list to judge how well a book will do in Europe.

If you're setting up catfish profiles on grindr, you have too much free time.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
OLD is a waste of time. Just go out to a popular spot and meet women INSTANTANEOUSLY. Y'all are wasting time hiring professional photogs, more hours with photoshop, waiting weeks to get feedback on your virtual smv, and then and only then do you have confidence to actually talk to women lol. Just go out and approach women.
The fact is that a lot of women on OLD are attention wh ores, and many of them...
  • have no intentions of meeting the guys who message them
  • are "there to make friends," (in Bumble's case, why are you here when the app has a separate section for BFF)
  • are cam girls running a ****ty business
Is OLD a waste of time? Not for all men. Like I've said: if it's not a profitable stream of women anymore, you should stop using it. If it is, don't stop.
 

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Once again, you’re projecting your OLD experience onto me.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Bye.

The fact is that a lot of women on OLD are attention wh ores, and many of them...
  • have no intentions of meeting the guys who message them
  • are "there to make friends," (in Bumble's case, why are you here when the app has a separate section for BFF)
  • are cam girls running a ****ty business
Is OLD a waste of time? Not for all men. Like I've said: if it's not a profitable stream of women anymore, you should stop using it. If it is, don't stop.
It's fine if you don't mind dating a younger girl with a cute face and a few (maybe a lot of) extra pounds, or women who are older (30+).
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
No, I just don’t take kindly to people who belittle me for experiences that aren’t even my own.

If you were capable of getting the attention of attractive women online who aren’t old, fat and or short on options, we wouldn’t be having this discussion and you know it.
No one's belittling you, that's a figment of your imagination. Your overly fragile ego is taking general observations about online dating as a personal insult. That's your problem, not mine. :)
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
You couldn't resist and just needed to bring this up didn't you...
I didn't bring it up, I was just wondering how that worked.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I didn't bring it up, I was just wondering how that worked.
How it works exactly? I don't know. But so far my recorded data in my journal is showing me no fap equals more matches. Can't argue with the data
 
Top