Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testing your SMV on OLD

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. So I don't need online dating since I'll see them out and about at the popular venues anyway. It's redundant and therefore a waste of time.

Plus, I don't need to approach them, since they'll approach me. Why should I bother? :)

Use some common sense. If a woman has to rely on online dating, it's because she's not getting very many offers IRL. If she's not getting many offers IRL, it's because a) she's not attractive enough, and/or b) she's older. Wading through a pool of leftovers is pointless and depressing.

If you like dating older women and/or not so attractive women, be my guest.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because gay guys find a man attractive doesn't mean straight women will. Many do like the same things a woman wants, but still. You wouldn't use a US best seller list to judge how well a book will do in Europe.

If you're setting up catfish profiles on grindr, you have too much free time.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a waste of time. Just go out to a popular spot and meet women INSTANTANEOUSLY. Y'all are wasting time hiring professional photogs, more hours with photoshop, waiting weeks to get feedback on your virtual smv, and then and only then do you have confidence to actually talk to women lol. Just go out and approach women.
The fact is that a lot of women on OLD are attention wh ores, and many of them...
  • have no intentions of meeting the guys who message them
  • are "there to make friends," (in Bumble's case, why are you here when the app has a separate section for BFF)
  • are cam girls running a ****ty business
Is OLD a waste of time? Not for all men. Like I've said: if it's not a profitable stream of women anymore, you should stop using it. If it is, don't stop.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, you’re projecting your OLD experience onto me.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Bye.

The fact is that a lot of women on OLD are attention wh ores, and many of them...
  • have no intentions of meeting the guys who message them
  • are "there to make friends," (in Bumble's case, why are you here when the app has a separate section for BFF)
  • are cam girls running a ****ty business
Is OLD a waste of time? Not for all men. Like I've said: if it's not a profitable stream of women anymore, you should stop using it. If it is, don't stop.
It's fine if you don't mind dating a younger girl with a cute face and a few (maybe a lot of) extra pounds, or women who are older (30+).

Last edited:

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I just don’t take kindly to people who belittle me for experiences that aren’t even my own.

If you were capable of getting the attention of attractive women online who aren’t old, fat and or short on options, we wouldn’t be having this discussion and you know it.
No one's belittling you, that's a figment of your imagination. Your overly fragile ego is taking general observations about online dating as a personal insult. That's your problem, not mine. :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You couldn't resist and just needed to bring this up didn't you...
I didn't bring it up, I was just wondering how that worked.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bring it up, I was just wondering how that worked.
How it works exactly? I don't know. But so far my recorded data in my journal is showing me no fap equals more matches. Can't argue with the data