Testing your SMV on OLD

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
OLD is a waste of time.
Only if you put a lot of time into it. I don’t. 15 minutes to make a profile and it’s forgotten.

It’s a fringe tool and I use it passively, which means I do not initiate at all. I log in once in a while, check messages from women who initiated and take my pick.

Simple.

Just go out to a popular spot and meet women INSTANTANEOUSLY.
I do that too.

Grabbing a drink Friday with a petite little blonde personal trainer I met at the gym.

I’m looking for feedback from anyone who has dated a PT from their gym in the Health & Fitness forum. Feel free to chime in if you got any of that experience.

Y'all are wasting time hiring professional photogs
I do my own photography. It’s a hobby. Hardly an inconvenience for me.

more hours with photoshop
No photoshopping for me. Maybe some lighting adjustment if anything. Takes 3 minutes.

waiting weeks to get feedback on your virtual smv,
Got 100 votes within a day. 24 hours after that I’m picking dates.

and then and only then do you have confidence to actually talk to women lol.
Not everyone is a keyboard jockey here.
Just go out and approach women.
Of course.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw photos I get stalked in real life and get mad booty. On OLD I barely get a match unless I'm completely no fap

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then since we all say men are logical why not test your SMV with other men by signing up as a ghey male on OLD?
Seems a shame guys can't test their SMV with women, because apparently the women on OLD could not be less interested?
But I guess that should tell you something about your SMV, because somebody somewhere is getting matches.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Seems a shame guys can't test their SMV with women, because apparently the women on OLD could not be less interested?
But I guess that should tell you something about your SMV, because somebody somewhere is getting matches.
Depends.

OLD male smv is purely based on physical projection.

Real life male smv is vastly more then just pure looks.

Male SMV is highly subjective, which is good because men can work on it whilst women's smv is mostly fixed, it's either they have it or don't, kinda sucks being a woman if she's born below average.

A below average looking man would fair poorly on OLD but could absolutely slay in real life.

Men should find what works best for them, if it's OLD then go for it, if it's a mixture then it's all good too, the details doesn't really matter on how to get women, it's the results that's important.

Be result oriented.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is a joke. It should be called OLC for online cat fishing. Approaching IRL, you can see what a girl actually looks like, not what she looked like 10 or 20 or 30 years ago, or how she looks through a filter and/or from the chin up.

I deleted bumble. 95% of the women are 28+ years old. 28 is YOUNG for bumble.

Online dating is fine if you want to snatch up older women or younger average looking women who are catfishing with filters and selective camera angles.

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
I love how guys here paint sh*t as if women who use OLD never go out into the real world and women who go out in the real world never use OLD.

They’re doing both just like I am. Young, old, attractive, average...they’re all out there. Women just have higher standards online, that’s all.

Just because your OLD experienced sucked doesn’t mean mine does.

awful lot of projection going on....

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. So I don't need online dating since I'll see them out and about at the popular venues anyway. It's redundant and therefore a waste of time.

Plus, I don't need to approach them, since they'll approach me. Why should I bother? :)

Use some common sense. If a woman has to rely on online dating, it's because she's not getting very many offers IRL. If she's not getting many offers IRL, it's because a) she's not attractive enough, and/or b) she's older. Wading through a pool of leftovers is pointless and depressing.

If you like dating older women and/or not so attractive women, be my guest.

touma.akagi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because gay guys find a man attractive doesn't mean straight women will. Many do like the same things a woman wants, but still. You wouldn't use a US best seller list to judge how well a book will do in Europe.

If you're setting up catfish profiles on grindr, you have too much free time.

touma.akagi

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a waste of time. Just go out to a popular spot and meet women INSTANTANEOUSLY. Y'all are wasting time hiring professional photogs, more hours with photoshop, waiting weeks to get feedback on your virtual smv, and then and only then do you have confidence to actually talk to women lol. Just go out and approach women.
The fact is that a lot of women on OLD are attention wh ores, and many of them...
  • have no intentions of meeting the guys who message them
  • are "there to make friends," (in Bumble's case, why are you here when the app has a separate section for BFF)
  • are cam girls running a ****ty business
Is OLD a waste of time? Not for all men. Like I've said: if it's not a profitable stream of women anymore, you should stop using it. If it is, don't stop.

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
If you like dating older women and/or not so attractive women, be my guest.
Once again, you’re projecting your OLD experience onto me.

If a woman has to rely on online dating, it's because she's not getting very many offers IRL.
They don’t all go there because they have to rely on it. Maybe the women you’ve met, but I meet enough who don’t.

It’s just another poker in the fire for them, just like it is for me. Neither myself nor some of the women I decide to meet are relying on anything. They are, just as I am, out there IRL too.

So I don't need online dating since I'll see them out and about at the popular venues anyway.
I don’t need it either. I’m out there meeting women in popular venues just like you are. I even get some VIP bennies at the hotter spots in Manhattan. And the funny part is, a lot of those VIP type nights I have came through other women I met online. I don’t often wait in lines when I decide to go out. I often drink most of the night for free, sans tips, and I order my drinks at a section of the bar that is off limits to the crowd. I’ve even had nights when a bouncer cleared the way for me to the bathroom.

I’ve posted FR/LRs outlining some of these nights in the past.

And while I’m doing that, my inbox is filling up with even more date options at the same time from women ranging 26 and up.

I can collect 10 numbers in the same amount of time it takes you to get 2.

I can assure you, you’re not talking to a beer bellied middle aged man who sits at home trying to tweek the perfect OLD profile because I don’t get out and I’m short on options.

But if you need to paint me in that poor light so it makes you feel good about your sh*tty OLD experience, by all means continue.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Once again, you’re projecting your OLD experience onto me.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Bye.

The fact is that a lot of women on OLD are attention wh ores, and many of them...
  • have no intentions of meeting the guys who message them
  • are "there to make friends," (in Bumble's case, why are you here when the app has a separate section for BFF)
  • are cam girls running a ****ty business
Is OLD a waste of time? Not for all men. Like I've said: if it's not a profitable stream of women anymore, you should stop using it. If it is, don't stop.
It's fine if you don't mind dating a younger girl with a cute face and a few (maybe a lot of) extra pounds, or women who are older (30+).

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
Your ego is so wrapped up in online dating it's quite sad. Relax and enjoy life.
No, I just don’t take kindly to people who belittle me for experiences that aren’t even my own.

If you were capable of getting the attention of attractive women online who aren’t old, fat and or short on options, we wouldn’t be having this discussion and you know it.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
No, I just don’t take kindly to people who belittle me for experiences that aren’t even my own.

If you were capable of getting the attention of attractive women online who aren’t old, fat and or short on options, we wouldn’t be having this discussion and you know it.
No one's belittling you, that's a figment of your imagination. Your overly fragile ego is taking general observations about online dating as a personal insult. That's your problem, not mine. :)

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
No one's belittling you, that's a figment of your imagination. Your overly fragile ego is taking general observations about online dating as a personal insult. That's your problem, not mine. :)
Yeah, that’s not going to work with me.