Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testing your SMV on OLD

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
To all the men who say they are struggling on old.

Upload your best photos on photofeeler to get a head start in your smv rating.

Then since we all say men are logical why not test your SMV with other men by signing up as a ghey male on OLD? Sites like Grindr or any popular OLD dating site.

Once you get plenty of come ons from ghey men who act like women you should be able to score where your logical SMV ranks, then start doing random street approaches if women still don't want you on old regardless of your ghey male ranked smv.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah thats thinking outside the box. And would probably works.

But i would rather not know my smv than do that or just test my smv with hot chicks however

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Photofeeler is mostly you getting ranked by ugly women (it's the same people you're being asked to rank). They rank me extremely low on photofeeler no matter what picture I put on yet I know I could easily pull them IRL. I'll send the same picture to my much hotter plates and get a much better response.

Gay men and hot women don't necessarily like the same guys. Gay men seem to like meaty dudes more than women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had always wondered, is PhotoFeeler effective/accurate for testing your looks/SMV? Since it's hard to objectively rate your own pictures.

If it is, it'd be a good way to track my looks over time. Anyone ever have any experience with this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most people I've discussed photofeeler about told me they really do not look at the photos and just randomly vote whatever just so they can get votes. So, basically, it's a waste of time.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s ok for looks/smv. I wouldn’t say dead on accurate though.

What it’s really good for is how you convey those looks and your perceived personality through photo quality.

I’ve ranked much higher in some photos and much lower in others. Same face. Different picture quality.
But that’s the primary purpose of the site anyway; to gauge photo quality and how people perceive you through them.

It’s a good site to test out photos for OLD, business profiles, etc. that you intend to present yourself for potential gains in those areas of life.
Cool. As long as it's at least somewhat accurate, I can use it to test my SMV. I think I'll use this to test my Instagram pictures before I upload them too.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What a time to be alive. Fuk this gay earth

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The algorithm used there compensates for that habit.

If someone ranks very high or very low all of the time, those votes have much less of an impact on your overall score.

A lot of that is worked out the more votes you collect too. That’s why I go for 80 or 100 votes rather than just 20.

I often agree to a reasonable extent with the end results.

Still, it should all be taken with a grain of salt anyway.
I'll have to give the site a shot after I finish my gym training this summer(so my SMV will be higher.) You're biased towards yourself naturally so that makes it really hard to rate your own photos.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the men who say they are struggling on old.

Upload your best photos on photofeeler to get a head start in your smv rating
Tried a site like hot or not in the past and got a peak 7 rating. Most average guy's best photos could probably be a 7. However, the idea is most women are looking for a 10+ male model white guy and everyone else has a difficult time.

LOOKS said:
Then since we all say men are logical why not test your SMV with other men by signing up as a ghey male on OLD? Sites like Grindr or any popular OLD dating site.

Once you get plenty of come ons from ghey men who act like women you should be able to score where your logical SMV ranks, then start doing random street approaches if women still don't want you on old regardless of your ghey male ranked smv.
That's a disgusting idea. It sounds like you'd have to be bi-sexual or closet homo yourself to even go there. Is that what you are? The idea is totally repulsive with me. You are either getting traction or you are not. Your SMV is based on how much traction you are getting, with minimal game, and what type of women is giving you traction. As a rule of thumb, add 2-3 points higher SMV to the women that's giving you traction. A 7 guy should be getting an easier time with a 4 girl with little game.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The algorithm used there compensates for that habit.

If someone ranks very high or very low all of the time, those votes have much less of an impact on your overall score.

A lot of that is worked out the more votes you collect too. That’s why I go for 80 or 100 votes rather than just 20.

I often agree to a reasonable extent with the end results.

Still, it should all be taken with a grain of salt anyway.
Anyone can just be random to throw off the algo. It actually warns you if you act a bit botty.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a waste of time. Just go out to a popular spot and meet women INSTANTANEOUSLY. Y'all are wasting time hiring professional photogs, more hours with photoshop, waiting weeks to get feedback on your virtual smv, and then and only then do you have confidence to actually talk to women lol. Just go out and approach women.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw photos I get stalked in real life and get mad booty. On OLD I barely get a match unless I'm completely no fap

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then since we all say men are logical why not test your SMV with other men by signing up as a ghey male on OLD?
Seems a shame guys can't test their SMV with women, because apparently the women on OLD could not be less interested?
But I guess that should tell you something about your SMV, because somebody somewhere is getting matches.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems a shame guys can't test their SMV with women, because apparently the women on OLD could not be less interested?
But I guess that should tell you something about your SMV, because somebody somewhere is getting matches.
Depends.

OLD male smv is purely based on physical projection.

Real life male smv is vastly more then just pure looks.

Male SMV is highly subjective, which is good because men can work on it whilst women's smv is mostly fixed, it's either they have it or don't, kinda sucks being a woman if she's born below average.

A below average looking man would fair poorly on OLD but could absolutely slay in real life.

Men should find what works best for them, if it's OLD then go for it, if it's a mixture then it's all good too, the details doesn't really matter on how to get women, it's the results that's important.

Be result oriented.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a joke. It should be called OLC for online cat fishing. Approaching IRL, you can see what a girl actually looks like, not what she looked like 10 or 20 or 30 years ago, or how she looks through a filter and/or from the chin up.

I deleted bumble. 95% of the women are 28+ years old. 28 is YOUNG for bumble.

Online dating is fine if you want to snatch up older women or younger average looking women who are catfishing with filters and selective camera angles.