Tenacity's Pictures (View and Post Opinions)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd remove the corn and add either oatmeal or brown rice...

unsure what your goals are, other than getting the lower abs in. I would recommend some type of cycling of either carbs and/or calories similar to what is outlined here:

http://www.rippednaturally.com/zig-zag-diet.html

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I wanted to update this thread. I guess this thread can be my eating journal updates with the other thread being my picture thread.

So I have reduced down the amount of Apples I'm eating and that has virtually cured the bloating and stomach issues. What I'm going to do is totally eliminate Apples from the eating once the current two bags that I already have purchased are used up. I originally thought it was the Protein Shake, which didn't make any sense because it wasn't causing issues before. But actually it was the Apples. The Protein Shake though is still reduced down to the 35g per drink level which is down from the 75g per drink level. This is great because it just extends the life of my Protein Purchase.

I have been replacing them with Nuts, specifically Pecans (raw with no added salt or anything like that). The Pecans have been working great. I would eat about 8 or 9 halves on the side with my Meat/Veggie meal.

So Nuts will totally replace Apples going forward. I love the Pecans, but I'm also going to try some of the other nuts like Almonds and see how they are just to have a variety.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Everything has been going great, been maintaining the eating plan and workout plan. Looking at taking some new pictures probably tonight and will post them to show continued progression.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Updated picture file taken here this morning on June 14th, 2015.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/T...ss - Progressive Pictures/From June 14th 2015

If you guys study the pictures, you will see that my abs are genetically positioned very LOP-SLIDED. One side is positioned higher than the other side, and I'm wondering if that's going to effect the total view of the Abs.

As I mentioned, every chick I have sent my shirtless pics to has said I look Nice, and when I take my shirt off they have no complaints. So my thing is, I'm going to continue my eating plan and workout plan, just to maintain everything I have right now.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Been feeling great. The eating plan and workout plan is coming along, I'm continuing to add more weight on my exercises at the gym, etc.

As I mentioned in other threads, I spend a good amount of time meeting new women and I have been sending my fitness pics out, with all good responses. Every chick says my body looks nice/sexy.

Between this and OKCupid saying I'm one of the most attractive on there lol, my HEAD is starting to get a little bigger :). It's like it's one thing to be called "cute" by chicks, but when you are sending them your shirtless pics and they are all excited talking about how "sexy" you are, that's a different level of attractive there fellas :)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, thanks guys. I wanted to also update you guys on the Eating and Exercise procedures that I have been on currently.

#1.) Workout Sessions

This is about the same, but in total I do 37 sessions a month broken down as follows:

- 8 of those sessions are HITT Cardio (Zone Training) and ABS only

- 12 of those sessions are ABS only

- 17 of those sessions are Muscle Building for Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, Back, Biceps and Legs. Chest, Shoulders and Triceps are included on 13 sessions, Back and Biceps are on 14 sessions, then Legs are included on 6 sessions as they are already being worked through the HITT Cardio 8 sessions as well.

#2.) Eating Procedure

As you guys know, my Eating Procedure is based on The Intermittent Fasting Theory rather than The 6 Meals A Day Theory. I tried the 6 Meals A Day Theory and it didn't work for my body type, Intermittent Fasting however works greatly for me and also has a ton of side health benefits that comes with it as well. My eating plan goes as follows over a 24 hour period:

I wake up and wait about 3 - 4 hours before eating

Meal One: "Protein Shake Meal" - Optimum Nutrition Protein Shake w/ side of Light Apple Juice that's cut with a lot of water, with a handful of Raw (no salt) Pecans. The shake is just water with 35 grams of protein added in.

3-4 hours pass

Meal Two: "Regular Meal" - A meat, veggie, pecan and water meal. The meat might be either a small piece of pork chop with two small strips of baked whiting fish or 6 small baked shrimp, or it might be some baked chicken in the form of either 3 wings or 2 legs and 1 wing or 2 wings and 1 leg. The veggie will be either a small side of Corn (no salt just black pepper added) or Very Green Green Beans with olive oil on top and black pepper. Then I will top it off with a handful of Pecans, about 35 oz of water, and my supplements which include ON Opti-Men Multi-Vitamins, Fish Oil and Green Tea Extract.

6-8 hours pass

Meal Three: Another "Regular Meal"

6-8 hours pass but this is usually sleep time give or take, which means that the 24 hour cycle would usually be over.

#3.) Notes

Apples have been totally eliminated, I have no idea why but they were destroying my stomach.

I really don't count every single calorie nor do I weigh myself, I focus on how I look in the mirror. You could be losing 10 lbs a month but gaining 10 lbs of muscle, which means the "weight scale" wouldn't move.

In terms of cheat meals, I do one every 5 days, which goes along with my structure of having 80% of the monthly meals be "health sources" and 20% being "fast food". It breaks down where 24 - 25 days I'm eating my regular health related eating listed above, and 5 - 6 days I'm eating a cheat meal. Note that the cheat meal is just one meal, it's not an ENTIRE DAY of pigging out. After I eat my cheat meal, I would do a fasting session and then go right back on the regular health related eating schedule.

This is a program that I'm going to stay on forever. It's important guys to develop a Workout and Eating Program that you can maintain forever, it does you no good to do something for 3 months, get slim/toned, then fall off the program and gain it right back over the following 2 months. Develop a program that you can stay on FOREVER and you will be rewarded for it.

The rewards come not just from the mirror, but I'm talking more energy, better focus, better sex drive, more optimism, more upbeat, more tenacity, more aggressiveness, better performance in the bedroom, and a better overall health status that helps avoid the MAJOR illnesses.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Did my weekly cheat meal today. I'm going to update this thread with more pictures next week, probably on Wednesday, July 8th. I've also cut my afro down a little more on my road to going totally Bald.

In case some people might suspect I'm not really "me" I will also include a little sign that says "Tenacity From SoSuave" within one of my pictures lol. This is for a guy from the Anything Else section who said that apparently I'm not really "me".

Everything has been going great. Guys remember to develop a plan through taking ALL of the vast amount of information out here in relation to fitness, and then try this, try that, try this and try that until you develop a consistently quality Workout AND Eating plan you can stay on forever.

Then you will have true control over your body, which will also give you more control over your mind, energy, focus, and other areas of your life especially your social/sex life.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Espi :).

So new pictures are done here as I end my workout week, I'm having my weekly cheat meal tomorrow :D .

Here's the updated pictures taken here just a couple minutes ago on Saturday, July 11th, 2015.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/T...ss - Progressive Pictures/From July 11th 2015

I also included a picture at the end with a sign that says, "Tenacity From SoSuave" on it just so certain guys on this Forum can stop swearing I'm not who I say I am lol.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Great progress Tenacity. In my opinion you're at beach-body level. You look overall leaner and your muscles look more defined--and perhaps the best progress that I see is in your abs--they're more visible and striated, so it definitely looks like your eating is on point. I'd estimate you close to 10% bodyfat right now. Which is very good in my opinion.
Espi,

Got it :). Yes, the girls all like it. I'm going to stay on my workout plan and eating plan, continuing to add more weight as my strength continues to increase.

I have also (as you can tell) cut my hair down some. I'm planning on going totally bald and adding tattoos. I'm looking at some tattoos on the chest, shoulders, both arms, as well as around the bottom of the stomach area. I think that will complete my "look". The bald look and tattoos won't be implemented until late this year in the 4th quarter though, around late November or December.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody here deal with the feeling of "fatigue" sometimes when doing their workout? I have been dealing with it a little this week, but I think it might be because my sleep patterns are so OFF.

Normal people sleep 8 hours a day, straight through, and maybe take a 3 hour nap during the middle of the day. I would say that I sleep about 4-5 hours straight through, with about a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day.

Also normal people sleep at a set time every day give or take, I sleep literally whenever I'm so tired I have no choice but to lay down. That could be 2:00 a.m. or it might be 7:00 p.m.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough having a personal life, working out, dieting, running businesses, and monitoring personal portfolios--and then on top of that--having to sleep.

Herein is my problem as well. I noticed I operate at less than a 75% mental capacity if I get less than seven hours sleep a night. I also look like crap and feel overly stressed when I'm sleep deprived. Today, I made a decision that everyday I will find eight hours sleep minimum. I refuse to throw my sanity and health away over sleep deprivation. I may have to sacrifice workouts or money, but I will come to terms with that.

I also have problems sleeping. I usually use an OTC sleep aid.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I'm going to actually be taking some days off from work around my birthday. Turning 32 in two weeks (August 5th) and I will probably take August 1st - August 5th off. I'm still going to stay on my workout plan though, that's not going anywhere.

What's cool is that looking at my cheat meal schedule, I have a cheat meal that lands on my birthday, so at least I get to eat some birthday cake and not break my eating plan :D

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to update this thread. Everything is still moving along with my Eating Plan and Exercise Plan. I would snap some "new" fitness pictures but in general I still look relatively the same as the last ones with a little bit more definition coming in.

It feels great, I have more energy, more focus, and I also feel more determined as well. I feel more fired up, yes I still have my "depression" moments, who doesn't as we continue to fight the constant battles of daily life, but overall my ENTIRE LIFE right now is solid I would say.

I'm in this for the long haul when it comes to my Eating and Exercise plan, I'm happy that I have found a plan that not only works for my body, but a plan I can STAY ON FOREVER. That's the key to all of this, creating a plan that works for you and one that you can stay on for eternity.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Still been having this weird fatigue feeling. I don't know, I've been under a LOT (and I do mean a LOT) of stress from work related activities, I don't know if that's starting to take a toll in combination with the fitness related things.

When you combine the fact that my body is still under-going massive changes in composition due to the eating plan and exercise plan, combined with the STRESS from work related activities, combined with the lack of SLEEP.....urghhh...I don't know maybe that's causing the fatigue?

When I say fatigue, it's not like I'm walking around about to drop dead. It's mainly when I'm working out, I usually feel my rush of energy but then I also feel like my body is telling me it's tired or something?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I wanted to post some updated progressive pictures. The last posted ones were from July 11th, 2015 and these are from today on August 24th, 2015.

The body aesthetics are pretty much the same as you can see in the SlideShow below. I apologize upfront for the pictures appearing too "sexy" as these are ones that I snapped to put on my dating profiles/send to chicks lol. But I wanted to post them here on my Fitness Thread so you guys can see the aesthetics are pretty much the same.

So basically, I will just continue to maintain my current eating plan/exercise plan going forward.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/T... - Progressive Pictures/From August 24th 2015

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm already incorporating IT Fasting into my eating plan. I was thinking about adding in some Creatine for size and to add more muscle mass, but I tried Creatine in the pass and it sort of gave me a "puffy" look?

I want to stay at the current lean/toned look, but just add more solid MUSCLE mass, not necessarily add "weight or size" but just more solid MUSCLE.

I'm thinking Creatine should do that based on research but when I tried it before, it just gave me a "puffy" look. Then again, I will add, when I tried it before my eating plan was not efficient like it is now.