Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Temporary G/F

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have to move in a few weeks and just got involved in a relationship with a chick - it was a very crazy night :D. Is there such thing as just having a temp. g/f ?

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, basically the timeline goes:

# Night Stand
Short-term
Long-term
Married

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call this a short term(a few weeks to a couple of months?)

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****. Yes, have a temporary girlfriend.

I have one, it's nice, I like it.

Forget all this wannabe player bull****, it's unnatural. AFC? Oneitis? Who gives a ****?

I say, stop caring what's "cool" or smart, or the "DJ" thing to do.

Follow your emotions, don't be scared of them.

I say, if you take advice from some idiots from a message board, then you deserve to be shot.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metalixia
Bull****. Yes, have a temporary girlfriend.

I have one, it's nice, I like it.

Forget all this wannabe player bull****, it's unnatural. AFC? Oneitis? Who gives a ****?

I say, stop caring what's "cool" or smart, or the "DJ" thing to do.

Follow your emotions, don't be scared of them.

I say, if you take advice from some idiots from a message board, then you deserve to be shot.
Get any action lately? Lol

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. From being myself... all this pretending, it's pointless man.

The real lessons are on the street, in the wind; in the tears from bitter break-ups, and cold winter nights spent yearning for something you try and deny yourselfs because some stupid **** thinks it ain't cool.

Have a temporary girlfriend. Feel the bittersweetness when you both go your seperate ways. Fall deeply in love with her, and then feel then nourishing sadness you get whenever you think of her. It's far more interesting that walking up to some slag and asking her number, cause a groups of wankers think it makes you a cool "DJ".

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol reminds me of a mate of mine that hooked up with a girl a month or 2 before he was moving interstate ,

basically he said he was moving interstate , they got along well and he said if she wants she can move with him or stay there

she moved with him and lasted a week as she was missing mum and moved back home, ( she was young and immature)

personally cant see any reason why she cant be a short term gf , as long as you are upfront about whats going on then there is no probs when you do move , never know what the future might hold for you both

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metalixia
Yeah. From being myself... all this pretending, it's pointless man.

The real lessons are on the street, in the wind; in the tears from bitter break-ups, and cold winter nights spent yearning for something you try and deny yourselfs because some stupid **** thinks it ain't cool.

Have a temporary girlfriend. Feel the bittersweetness when you both go your seperate ways. Fall deeply in love with her, and then feel then nourishing sadness you get whenever you think of her. It's far more interesting that walking up to some slag and asking her number, cause a groups of wankers think it makes you a cool "DJ".
Yeah....

life is a lot less romantic than you think, and I don't see why you would purposefully cause yourself the heartbreak of getting attached and losing it. That shyt hurts, don't do it on purpose to learn a "real lesson"

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TxCowboy
I may have to move in a few weeks and just got involved in a relationship with a chick - it was a very crazy night :D. Is there such thing as just having a temp. g/f ?
Either leave the chick alone right now, or keep hitting it for the next few weeks until you leave. But she can't be your GF, which you shouldnt be considering in the first place even if you werent leaving town. Especially after one night.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe .... yeah , I was a little soused on the dance floor when I asked her out. I really dont know wtf i was thinking but the words just spouted out. I'll think I'll give it till Saturday .... that sounds good , then just give her the lets be friends speech and tell her I have to move ?

Thanks for all the input !