Telling some painful personal story to the girl you like?

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Now it probably wont make ugly guy appear attractive, and u dont need it most likely

But some girls tell me supposedly personal things (that i wouldnt tell, lol) like:

"my brother died and teachers let me write easier exams or not write them at all, whole class was looking at me like i am idiot and I decided to change school"

"im also <insert many negative or sad traits here>"

do they get more infatuated with you if you two share some personal painful secret or something?

Because as far as I know, saying youre "bad" at something, or worse than others, or untalented, will give you MINUS POINTS, not vice versa

but maybe theres a thing or two about this sharing secret stuff

PS, i just realized one of my ex long ago checked my fb and realized i cheated on her, i think it helped our relationship last longer (no joke, im 100% serious, her knowing i cheated on her make her think im hot catch and stayed with me longer)

sazc

Master Don Juan
No. Vulnerable stories, and vulnerability in general, should not be given spontaneously, should be given in small doses, over time, and wait 6 months or more until they surface.

Main rule of thumb - never offer. If the conversation comes up, disclose a bit. Do not overwhelm. Vulnerability is great for bonding but, used incorrectly, will have her seeing you as a victim, instead of a man.

Danger

Master Don Juan
I save vulnerability game for only after I have fvked her several times.

The best deployment by you is for when she is extremely angry and holding a grudge against you for something. The vulnerability should hit her in the core so that she realizes she is a terrible person for being angry.

The other deployment possibility is when you are generating attraction, but a great wing would need to deploy the vulnerability.

It is similar to what you would see in the romance novels and movies, but often she discovers on her own and only after she feels she has judged you.

Ex:
  1. HB10 finds a guy who has many of the right things status, looks, game, etc ...
  2. She decides to find reasons to interact with him and asks him to donate money to some special cause to help people.
  3. He says no, even though he has a high title and makes a lot of money.
  4. She gets extremely angry, thinks of him as selfish and hateful. How could he not donate even a little amount of money or time for this cause?
  5. She finds out a week or so later (from someone other than him) that as a child he had a twin sister who died of leukemia. He donates every spare penny to a cancer research center he started and volunteers his free time on weekends to the sick children at his facility.
  6. Now her attitude changes. She feels completely guilty for judging him and is now infatuated.

There are game concepts which reveal this sort of thing. Once she has a strong emotion for you, certain levers can be pulled to reflect an equal but opposite emotion, under the right conditions.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Now it probably wont make ugly guy appear attractive, and u dont need it most likely

But some girls tell me supposedly personal things (that i wouldnt tell, lol) like:

"my brother died and teachers let me write easier exams or not write them at all, whole class was looking at me like i am idiot and I decided to change school"

"im also <insert many negative or sad traits here>"

do they get more infatuated with you if you two share some personal painful secret or something?

Because as far as I know, saying youre "bad" at something, or worse than others, or untalented, will give you MINUS POINTS, not vice versa

but maybe theres a thing or two about this sharing secret stuff

PS, i just realized one of my ex long ago checked my fb and realized i cheated on her, i think it helped our relationship last longer (no joke, im 100% serious, her knowing i cheated on her make her think im hot catch and stayed with me longer)
There is an element of the rogue/dominant male who has a soft, even hurt/damaged side that she wants to work to uncover.
It’s a measure of her self worth to work to find out that thing that made him who he is.
He pushes her away yet she “knows” there’s something in him that she has to know.

She finally uncovers some truth during a kiss or just before. He then falls for her and then there is love.
It’s called a romance novel.

Yes women want that. Some desperately. But you have to keep it from her and maybe hinting at sometimes. You can be cold and yet soft.

Sure. A man could pull that off. But you have to make her work to find out your deepest secrets. Just spilling them will most likely not work.