Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Telling some painful personal story to the girl you like?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Now it probably wont make ugly guy appear attractive, and u dont need it most likely

But some girls tell me supposedly personal things (that i wouldnt tell, lol) like:

"my brother died and teachers let me write easier exams or not write them at all, whole class was looking at me like i am idiot and I decided to change school"

"im also <insert many negative or sad traits here>"

do they get more infatuated with you if you two share some personal painful secret or something?

Because as far as I know, saying youre "bad" at something, or worse than others, or untalented, will give you MINUS POINTS, not vice versa

but maybe theres a thing or two about this sharing secret stuff

PS, i just realized one of my ex long ago checked my fb and realized i cheated on her, i think it helped our relationship last longer (no joke, im 100% serious, her knowing i cheated on her make her think im hot catch and stayed with me longer)

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulnerability game has its usefulness but in general I would stay away. It’s best to keep things light, fun, sexual.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Vulnerable stories, and vulnerability in general, should not be given spontaneously, should be given in small doses, over time, and wait 6 months or more until they surface.

Main rule of thumb - never offer. If the conversation comes up, disclose a bit. Do not overwhelm. Vulnerability is great for bonding but, used incorrectly, will have her seeing you as a victim, instead of a man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women will always want to pry out ur vulnerability.

I've never given away mine.

This is part and parcel of being a man - the ability to rise to the occasion when shiet hits the fan.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Then by ur logic I must be stalking plenty of other people too and they me.

Just like after I posted....you posted.

R u stalking me?

This is a forum dude where people post and if it so happens after another poster it's coincidental.

R

Ranger

Now it probably wont make ugly guy appear attractive, and u dont need it most likely

But some girls tell me supposedly personal things (that i wouldnt tell, lol) like:

"my brother died and teachers let me write easier exams or not write them at all, whole class was looking at me like i am idiot and I decided to change school"

"im also <insert many negative or sad traits here>"

do they get more infatuated with you if you two share some personal painful secret or something?

Because as far as I know, saying youre "bad" at something, or worse than others, or untalented, will give you MINUS POINTS, not vice versa

but maybe theres a thing or two about this sharing secret stuff

PS, i just realized one of my ex long ago checked my fb and realized i cheated on her, i think it helped our relationship last longer (no joke, im 100% serious, her knowing i cheated on her make her think im hot catch and stayed with me longer)
There is an element of the rogue/dominant male who has a soft, even hurt/damaged side that she wants to work to uncover.
It’s a measure of her self worth to work to find out that thing that made him who he is.
He pushes her away yet she “knows” there’s something in him that she has to know.

She finally uncovers some truth during a kiss or just before. He then falls for her and then there is love.
It’s called a romance novel.

Yes women want that. Some desperately. But you have to keep it from her and maybe hinting at sometimes. You can be cold and yet soft.

Sure. A man could pull that off. But you have to make her work to find out your deepest secrets. Just spilling them will most likely not work.