“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Telling Intresting Stories to Entertain?

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
SW London, England
Hey all,

I am working hard on my conversational skills, as part of becoming a dj. I have read various posts saying that you should try to include funny/intresting stories when talking to women.

I realise its not so much what you say, but how you say it (delivery). But I can't think of any intresting stories to tell cause i was a boring person, they say you should make em' up. Again, I was crap at english!

I would like to be able to form them into patterns, and possibly relate them to her in someways.

Any ideas?

Cheers :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

flying10

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
You're in high school right? Tell her about a time when you bombed a test or when you got a detention for doing something stupid. She'll probably laugh and be able to relate and tell her own story.

Do you like music? Tell her about your favorite band and a funny story about them. Also, I've had sucess with telling girls sports stories and party stories.

Good Luck
 

The Monkey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Always have HOBBIES. The more hobbies you have, the more interesting stories you will have to tell. I can always talk about tons of stuff, because I'm always doing tons of stuff besides vegging out in front of the TV.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
stay up to date on things that are happening in the world around you.

by this i don't mean excessively watching tv, but things that (she may) be interested in.

for example, at my school we often have spirit days, such as crazy hat day. this is the perfect opportunity to tell her about the time you wore a fuzzy green pimp hat on a date with a girl at an expensive restaurant. (I actually did this one :D)

maybe not an everyday example there, but just be aware of whats going on and try to think of a funny thing you could say about it. try to imagine that you have THE MOST amazing life ever, and have a million stories to tell. they will come more naturally.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top