Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling chicks your not interested

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah so my buddies cousin wont leave me alone at all. Shes a 23 year old mom who is on large side. I am not intersted. I have not done anything to provoke her. The other nice i possed out on the couch and she kept trying to put her hands on me............... yuck.

whats the best way to let her off. Its getting real annoying. She keeps calling and posting stupid comments on my myspace. She calls my buddies houw (her cousin), his myspace and my phone.

its driving me freaking nuts and i'v only known her for a week!!!!

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont wanna be mean or anything cause she's my buddies cousin. But i guess she cant take a hint when i push her away. yesterday she showed up so i left right away.

any tips are good. I just wanna get her to stop bothering me but in a nice way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you enjoy her friendship, however her posts on your page and constant calls are making you feel uncomfortable and you would like for her to stop.

Reaction score
Say "No" to fat hos!!!

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously not taking the hints. I would just tell her nicely. But at the same time be straightforward.

Francis probably gave the best advice.

DJDoomage

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh, I hate fat chicks. The other day I was horny and so I look at this fat chick for a moment, and I dont know how but she was able to see me from the 3rd floor and I was inside my stang.

She walks by and like HIIIIIII. And I have my MP3 player on and dont really give a fvck.

Fat chicks are stalkers. I think they get fat so that they dont get raped, its a defence mechanism, whos gonna rape a fat chick????

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a situation I was in a while back. This horrid fugly chick had the hots for me. Problem was that she was my friends wife best friend. Sometimes you can't win no matter what you do, and there was no way in hell that I was going to get within arms length of this thing. My tack was to just tell her directly and in no uncertian terms that she didn't do it for me at all. Sure she was disappointed or something when told, and of course got mad and told my buddies wife how much of a b@stard I was ect, ect....but better to squelch her emotions quick than to keep silent and hope it will go away......

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh I have the same problem all the time, not so much with fat or ugly girls just cookie cutter dumb boring ones. I tell them I just want to be plutonic friends and I'm interested in only that.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i pretty much new what you were all gonna say. I just dont wanna deal with it hahaha. I'v only known her for a week and she's like stalking me. phoned me twice today. put all this garbage on my myspace, called my bands house twice. im like holy crap.....................

does not help that my buddy told her i wanted to nail her....... ARRRRRRRG

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two women I don't want anything to do with romantically. The first girl I was into but then my interest fell off (she got annoying). The other girl I was never interested in. She looks good (nice face, big booty) but something about her personality gives off that desperate vibe to the point where I don't even want to hookup for fear of the consequences. Plus, she talks a little too much (I prefer quieter girls). I thought about throwing other guys into the picture who might be interested in these women but I don't want to do it in a way that will make it appear as though I'm trying to get rid of them. Any ideas? Funny, in college, I was dying for this type of attention. Go figure!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDoomage, fat chicks even get raped. It doesn't matter how they look. There was a rape around here a few months ago where a man in his late 30's-early 40's raped a 62 year old woman at 3 AM in the morning in her bed.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
She's obviously not taking the hints. I would just tell her nicely. But at the same time be straightforward.

Francis probably gave the best advice.
"FRANCIS????"

Is it too much to ask for two more key clicks for a C and an O??!! :woo:

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah next time i run into her im gonna tell her.

the past 2 days she put like 20 posts on my myspace. People are even messaging me saying "is that your new GF"

im like F*************CK lol. its annoying as hell. ntm she is a 23 year old mother.

im 20 and just got out of childhood. why the hell would i want to deal with a kid???? lol

i'v never met her kids and she sent a message being like "the kids wanna meet you so they can call you daddy"
lol if she didnt make a guy run before, hes running now

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomorrow im going to go see Heaven and Hell (black sabbath with dio) and after words i wanna bang this other slut that wants my ****. So hopefully that fat chick will get the idea tomorrow. Either way im not letting go past tomorrow without telling her

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just checked my myspace again on on her myspace she saying im dating her

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

yeah this has to end

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just checked my myspace again on on her myspace she saying im dating her

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

yeah this has to end

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only time we got touchy feelly was when i was passed out drunk and she was touching me. im really getting creeped out now

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i talked to her and told her i am seeing someone right now and we are gonna go serious. (this is bs, im just saying that to be nice cause her cousin told me to let her of easy) but yeah she still did not get the point.

she is like "does not matter to me, im cool with that. i'l give you a shout and we will hook up some time"

goddddddddddd

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender,

I had the same situation as you once.....I told her that I didn't want to affect my friendship with my buddy and that it just couldn't work.

Even now, a decade later, she says it's all my buddies fault that she and I didn't hook up, because he's her cousin, lol.

Fed