Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Telling a white lie

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sunken chest (pectus excavatum) and have been working on my wardrobe, but I have been really insecure at times about my chest.

Is it okay to make something up to a girl about my chest got this way?

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can fully understand your insecurity about such a thing bro I have gynecomastia so pretty much the opposite lol. not a nice feeling either way but I don't see the point of lying about it. If you are just looking for a one night quickie then by all means do and say what you need to in order to get your end wet, you could even tailor a cool story how you were doing a double backflip on your dirtbike and got impaled on the handlebars or some other manly man stuff like that. but if you are looking for a LTR then don't tell a lie about something like that.

Pretty much all in all do what ever makes you happy. but it is something that is part of you and I don't see why you should lie about something you can't help. and if the chick can't get over it then NEXT that B!TCH into oblivion

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:
but if you are looking for a LTR then don't tell a lie about something like that.
i dunno, these days even in an LTR could it be that looks still matter first, depending how entitled she feels? having been on other forums for a while, many people talk about looks like they will last.