“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tell them that you're a *****

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
i have been telling women that i am a ***** all summer, and they all always seemed to have a positive response.

what i usualy end up sayin is that business is really tight right now and shyt liek that. it shows that you have a **** and arent afraid to use it, which will prolly help other AFC's out. i dunno, its fun 4 me and is a good ice breaker, use some c+f wit it n ur in the money, i coulda had this one chick, but she was on a date with another guy so i felt it would be wrong.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Naw man,,tell em you're a ******* instead, and they'll be on your d!ck like a hobo on a bologna sandwhich.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
K56 is just kidding, they don't bleep more that 6 letters.
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
"Hey baby, guess what."

"What, Big Daddy?"

"I'm an asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk."

::Unzips pants and proceeds to suck my c0ck::

I really don't see how calling yourself an asterisk is going to get you into her pants. Maybe I'm just too AFC to figure it out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top