"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tell tale signs of in the "friend zone"

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Looking for a laundry list of phrases/actions that girls do that has you know.. that you're in the dreaded zone.

I am looking to compile a list for a document I am writing, looking for people's input, would be appreciated.

I know of a few.


1. She calls you/you call her all the time.

2. She uses you as a emotional tampon. "Oh, my b/f does blah blah."

3. Talks about other guys she is interested in.

Thanks guys.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I never really had thought to keep a list.

The only indication that I use to know that I am in the friend zone is when she treats me like a friend on "her terms" and not my terms...

It's not bad to be friends with girls, just make sure that the girls know through your actions that 'friendship is earned' and that they can blow that at any time by the way they treat you.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
1. Not fvcking her.
2. Not fvcking her.
3. Not fvcking her.
4. Seeing her underwear, and not fvcking her.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by rgeere
I never really had thought to keep a list.
I think its more or less a good thing to have.. that way you aren't falling into the traps.

You see the list.. and you can see what to avoid, at all costs.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
No, actually I don't see it as important because I only make friends with girls on my terms, meaning that there is going to be sex involved. Otherwise I just blow the girl off or use her as social proof; no way in sams hell am I going to be friends with a girl on solely her terms.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by JasonR
1. Not fvcking her.
2. Not fvcking her.
3. Not fvcking her.
4. Seeing her underwear, and not fvcking her.
Actually, its quite possible to be friends with a girl and fvcking her socks off. It's what they call a fvck-buddy or sometimes within an LTR. It's just that with a fvck-buddy or LTR you both have decided that sex is going to happen along with some sort of friendship or just sex.
 
Top