Tell me

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there guys,we all know u get ur high and lows from time to time but what do u normaly do when u feel a bit off?how do u get urself back..being positive,****y funny attitude,etc?like for Ex. Do u play a bon jovi cd,lift a few weights?lol thanx

Reaction score
Jakes21 said:
Hi there guys,we all know u get ur high and lows from time to time but what do u normaly do when u feel a bit off?how do u get urself back..being positive,****y funny attitude,etc?like for Ex. Do u play a bon jovi cd,lift a few weights?lol thanx
I just get myself outside of the house and do some walking (and thinking) alone until I'm sort of back on track. But I guess the thing is ... that it takes more than just that to really be back to positive. I don't know what exactly, though ... since I still have a long way to go in this journey of mine.

PS: Don't try the ****y/funny attitude unless it naturally suits you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just got thru a really low period where I was very sick. I always get depressed when I'm ill. I just tell myself that this will pass. I usually workout, evaluate my plans, go shopping for new equipment or clothes, hang out with my boys and get plenty of sunshine. Staying in the house always makes it worse.

Also spending time with my kid is the best pick-me-up ever.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out definitely helps me. I either lift or run when I get down. Like warrior said, just get out of the house and do something.