"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tell me what you think of this ...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Well, I phoned this girl out and asked her if she wanted to go see a movie with me Saturday, we decide on the movie and time, and all is fine.

Today, she emails me, asking me if it was a date or a friendly outing, then tells me that she's always really nervous around me, without really knowing why.

So, what should I answer ? I wanted something more mysterious or funny than "yes, it is a date", sort of like "Hmmm, I guess you'll just have to wait and find out," but I'm not really sure about this one.

Anyways, this girl is giving me really positive signals, so I know she has a high interest level .... (and she thinks I'm hot :D) lol, so, what should I answer ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I would go with the "you'll have to wait and find out answer", it'll drive her nuts;)
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
LMAO ! Well, I reply with that, and a few minutes later, she sends me another email saying "Now I really want to know !" lol


CATCHING ! :D

Thanks !
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Mysterious is always VERY SEXY for women. Definitly choose the mysterious one.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
That was perfect. Always try to come off as mysterious. By telling her it's either a date or not, you're taking away all the excitement. By telling her that, you made her think about it more, and made her more interested. If she's nervous, use humor to your advantage. Make her laugh and feel more comfortable around you.
 
Top