Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell her what to do.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
When my main plate and I first started fuc.king I asked her what attracted her about me that she decided to see me so often. she said "I love how you tell me what to do and how to do it". I was like what do you mean?

She basically likes all the little stuff i tell her to do. One of the first times we hung out i told her to bend over and take off her panties really slow for me before putting them back on.

But she mentioned how when we first would hang out I would tell her to drive here and I would tell her what I wanted her to wear. lol in my head i was just thinking what i coul dhave her wear that would be a turn on for me but i guess she liked that. was a mini skirt and i told her make sure to wear lipstick because i want to see how her lips look when they are on my ****.

I don't know why but I hav ea tendency to make her do stuff for me. I had her go send some packages out for me once. As soon as she came in i told her hey i need these dropped at the post office can you go do that for me real quick. I got something for you when you get back". I didnt have **** for her but she did it so I ended up putting a frozen pizza in, put some parsley and some proscuitto on top of it threw the box away and told her i made it at home. She was all happy about it like do you usually cook? and im like no but i looked up a recipe for you and tried my best

when it comes to the bedroom, im the same way, prettty damn dominant but since im also a guy who's not afraid to use toys (got a collection now that i use on girls), i really get to tell her what to do , i'm damn near God to her when it comes to pleasure lol

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my first awakenings was reading Robert Glover and he said don’t ask a woman for her phone number, tell her to give it to you. My first thought was WTF? That’s rude, it will never work. I tried it two weeks later and got a woman’s phone number, the first one in years. Since then I’ve been super conscious about trying to never ask a woman to do anything, especially in early OLD exchanges. I don’t ask for a date or ask them where they want to go. I tell them to meet me somewhere. This has been a revolutionary change in my approach and it’s made a big difference in my success with women lately.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha i made that same frozen pizza twice now without the toppings and she still never caught on lol
Next time try out some of the Marie Calendar or Stouffer's frozen dinners. Just put it on nice China with good utensils. :rofl: :up:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we all take a moment to appreciate this part? It's fvcking hilarious :rofl:
I just had a flashback to a girl who made me a steak on the george foreman grill. She was hot so i treated her as if she knew how to cook

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I just had a flashback to a girl who made me a steak on the george foreman grill. She was hot so i treated her as if she knew how to cook
awww **** not the electric ones? those blow when it comes to cooking a good steak. I wouldn't let a girl cook my steak unless she has a proven track record-- and even then, i'd be like It's alright .. I'll cook, you relax. lol

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calibrate the dominance game and order-giving to the individual woman.

A woman with daddy issues, who grew up in a matriarchal household and resents male leadership, will not tolerate being told what to do for very long. She will create problems for you. Trust me on that.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calibrate the dominance game and order-giving to the individual woman.

A woman with daddy issues, who grew up in a matriarchal household and resents male leadership, will not tolerate being told what to do for very long. She will create problems for you. Trust me on that.
correlates with my experience too. btw, good to see you back on here.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the "50 shades of grey" fantasy. Part of the thing there was that the guy was telling the woman what to do, like some kind of master/slave relationship. I'm not sure if it applies to all of them, but some women are really into that.

I've come to realise (no pun intended) that I don't like it when women don't do as they're told. I find it turns me off when a woman won't follow instructions or when a woman tries to tell me what to do (turn the light off, go slowly etc). It's almost as if its a woman's role to submit to a man.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are happy when they are able submit to you - as long as your "level" is much higher than theirs.

For girls who grew up in families that are dominated by their mothers and whose fathers were betas, mind you, they would be very very very hard to be able to submit to you. At the beginning of the courtship, they might be submissive to you due to the overwhelm of new relationshop energy, but gradually, she'll go back to her core, which is not tolerant of being told what to do, and not tolerant to being submissive.

Such girls are good for short-term fvck, not for long-term-relationship because sooner or later, like the guy above me had said, they'll cause you nothing but troubles, and headaches.

Reactions: B80

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my main plate and I first started fuc.king I asked her what attracted her about me that she decided to see me so often. she said "I love how you tell me what to do and how to do it". I was like what do you mean?

She basically likes all the little stuff i tell her to do. One of the first times we hung out i told her to bend over and take off her panties really slow for me before putting them back on.

But she mentioned how when we first would hang out I would tell her to drive here and I would tell her what I wanted her to wear. lol in my head i was just thinking what i coul dhave her wear that would be a turn on for me but i guess she liked that. was a mini skirt and i told her make sure to wear lipstick because i want to see how her lips look when they are on my ****.

I don't know why but I hav ea tendency to make her do stuff for me. I had her go send some packages out for me once. As soon as she came in i told her hey i need these dropped at the post office can you go do that for me real quick. I got something for you when you get back". I didnt have **** for her but she did it so I ended up putting a frozen pizza in, put some parsley and some proscuitto on top of it threw the box away and told her i made it at home. She was all happy about it like do you usually cook? and im like no but i looked up a recipe for you and tried my best

when it comes to the bedroom, im the same way, prettty damn dominant but since im also a guy who's not afraid to use toys (got a collection now that i use on girls), i really get to tell her what to do , i'm damn near God to her when it comes to pleasure lol
Couldn't agree more. This has also been my experience. The women that I dated (and in my current relationship), healthy submission always helped our relationship dynamic and health.

This is just the nature of intergender dynamics. For as much as modern feminists whine about this, a healthy level of submission brings balance and clarity to a relationship. The polarity in the intergender dynamic is critical in long-term sustainability and non-negotiated desire and attraction.

Modern Man Advice