"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Styr

      Don Juan 42 From Estonia
      • Messages
        112
      • Reaction score
        28
    2. Like

      TheNewStyle123

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        621
      • Reaction score
        464
    3. Like

      Paper Crane

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        267
      • Reaction score
        258
    4. Like

      inquisitor

      Senior Don Juan 24 From Philippines
      • Messages
        343
      • Reaction score
        225
    5. Like

      Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        520
      • Reaction score
        426
  • Loading…
Top