Techniques learned really work!

improvinmygame

Don Juan
Reaction score
After one week of reading articles on this website and taking notes and becoming a student of women I took it out to the field. I went "shopping for cologne" and asked an attractive blonde for her assistance and "which one do you like better?" After that, I noticed she wasn't real quick to leave the area, so I asked if she lived in the area, what did she do, and what did she like to do in her off time. She replied, "anything." So I quipped, "well, would you like to go out for coffee somtime?" She replied, "yes" and immediately went for the pen and paper! I got her phone number, told her I would give her a call. It was so easy! My fellow DJs please be encourage. I'm just an average guy with average looks who took a chance. The result: the phone number of a pretty good looking blonde. My life has changed today.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy isnt it when you stop worrying about the simple stuff.
Like a joke, picking up is in the delivery.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work man.

My hat's off to you. Now comes the really confusing part, what to do AFTER you have all these girls' numbers. Thats when it gets tricky. the approach is all about knowing a few simple rules and having the balls to go out and do it. the real challenge (and all the fun) comes next!

Good luck and congratz!

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job improvinmygame.

Keep it up!

Legend

------------------

"We are coming after you. God may have mercy on you, but we won't," declared Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona.

"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now he's tha man!
Cya,
Neo

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work man! keep it up

------------------
Don Phenom-Unphasable, you couldn't make me lose my cool if you set me on fire. I will not lose!

ilikemackin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man.
Funny story I did the same thing as you but I walked around the mall asking girl's if they like OMD or D&G, thats when I just started to, I was still a chicken then.