Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Technical Game and Posturing on Forums

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find getting laid not high on my list of things to do most days. I can get laid pretty easily if I desire though. I am a screener and I really don't have to do anything technical at all. It is very easy. However I usually don't game because I find it pretty boring.

These technical guys into stuff like NLP and very technical stuff tend to posture a lot and put down others gaming styles. They project their superiority by talking about very technical concepts. It is all just status jockeying/pivoting/posturing.

I think that technical game just makes up for your unattractive qualities. Your game is not superior.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being witty, socially calibrated, and having a bank of lines to use at certain moments can definitely help. At this point in the game though, screening is more important so you're dead on with that part.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys who use a script or check list to substitute for social acuity then tell the story like a Penthouse Forum story make me cringe/laugh.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the term “game” itself incredibly cliched and kind of a ghetto American term.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find getting laid not high on my list of things to do most days. I can get laid pretty easily if I desire though. I am a screener and I really don't have to do anything technical at all. It is very easy. However I usually don't game because I find it pretty boring.

These technical guys into stuff like NLP and very technical stuff tend to posture a lot and put down others gaming styles. They project their superiority by talking about very technical concepts. It is all just status jockeying/pivoting/posturing.

I think that technical game just makes up for your unattractive qualities. Your game is not superior.
Well obviously the better looking you are the less you have to do most times to get laid.

All of those other things you listed are ways to attempt to generate the same feelings a woman gets from seeing an attractive guy, which are varyingly successful depending on the person, how they use them and how much experience they have with them. They attempt to use those to even the playing field.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All “game” for me boils down to your ability to walk away from anything you want and do something more useful with your time.