Tea For One

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, so, as I pause..and wait, on the tedious process of Military Police recruitment, I've grabbed a gig at the local mall.

So basically, picture Starbucks, though, instead of the coffee/lattes being dished out, we pump you full of tea. B!tchin'. Anyhow, it's a jazzy, hip, new joint that has establishments all across Canaduh.

I start Monday, and after years of security/physical labour/outdoor gigs, I'm now chained to the inner workings of behind the counter.

Now, I'm assuming attractive women of all ages will be making appearances, and with more vigour, as time nears Christmas. My question to you guys is: Those who have worked in a Starbucks-esque environment; any advice on flirting 'safely' with the female consumer? Any gestures, remarks, body language, even subtle kino, I could apply in a fun 'customer experience' demeanour?

*Note: So far, to the best of my observations, I'll be working beside HB3-5's.

*Oh, anyone who answer correctly where the title of this thread came from, fvckin' tea on the house~!~!!~

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, mostly gays work in those places. Haven't you heard the saying, "As rare as a straight man who works at Starbucks"? Secondly, nobody is looking to pickup a barista unless it is a gay dude. I would be cautious. I am sure many gay men will have their eyes on you.

Something tells me that most on here don't get it. "IT" is that females want a guy with power or money. That is a turn on for girls of any age.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Jimbo is trolling the OP :down:

OP, feel free to flirt with women in a friendly, non-creepy manner, as long as you're friendly and respectful to men as well. Nobody likes the guy who flirts with women and treats men like dirt.

You should be 50% friendly/fun, 20% flirtatious, and 30% coolly competent, IMHO, with the women. With the men you should be 33% friendly and 67% coolly competent. If you play it right and you have regulars, you could become quite popular with regular female clientele. Now, turning those into lays is a whole 'nother topic.

Treat the men with respect and the women like you're in love with them, and you will go far with customer service.