“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Taxi Cab Confessions

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Today I had the privilage of sitting next to a fine looking young thing on a taxi. She was wearing the shortest little skirt with the somoothest little legs. whlie she sat i was in the middle of two lovely ladies, the one on my right being extreemly hotter tho. Anyway, while she was sitting i noticed she was leaning toward me so that her sexy legs rubed against mine. The whole time in the 10 minuet cab ride she was glanceing at me whenever she got the chance. I was finally picking up on her signials and was about to initiate conversation but alas it was my stop and I was just hopeing for one more trafic light so i could pull it off but it was to late I hesitated.

The point is i always know what to say to meet girls in clubs get togethers social events gyms and church ect. but when it came to in that taxi i was a bit hesitant at first but when i finally made up my mind it was too late. The time in which i also had to do it caused me to hesitate a bit also because I didn't know if i'd have the time to get the number and get out. So in light of this I just was wondering some good conversation opners you guys would suggest for meeting girls in cabs that would lead to digits. THANKS...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
Your hesitating because you care to much about the outcome of the situation.

If you didn't care then you would of thought something like "Here i
am sitting inbetween two hot chicks, i'm going to start conversation and see what happens"


This was also a situation that you weren't accustomed to talking to chicks in so that might of freaked u out a bit too...no big deal though

Just remeber next time to say something over nothing even if it's just hi.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
ok we've got to get this clear, first stop making excuses for not accomplishing a goal.

That's a form of procrastination.

Just bite the dust and give a damn about the outcome and ask.
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Hye that wasn't an excuse, it was a 5 or 10 minuet ride, and by the time i started noticeing her it was really close to my destination. But you know coming to think of it I should have skiped class and traveled a little further and talked to her.
 

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
hey you really a trini? My dad is from trinidad beautiful country...


anyways next time you need to make a move, say anything...especially if she was checking you out as much as you say she was
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I am the King!

I am the King of hesitating!
I have missed-out on way too many opportunites because
I hesitated!

"he who hesitates, masturbates!"
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Don't worry about it. You had the impulse to speak, you just allowed years of AFC conditioning to stop you.

Don't worry too much about the outcome, as someone said. Even if you don't have time to get digits, you will:

a. Get a confidence boost because you took the plunge
b. Get an even bigger confidence boost if she responds positively
c. get more used to the idea for when another opportunity arises
d. Get noticed by the girl in case you see her again somewhere.
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Originally posted by balla
hey you really a trini? My dad is from trinidad beautiful country...


anyways next time you need to make a move, say anything...especially if she was checking you out as much as you say she was
Yeah from trinidad, central chaguanas, what's your dad's name if i know it maybee i can give him a holla. Small country compared to your's so chances are that i might.
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
Thanks for the advice
 
Top