Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taxi Cab Confessions

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had the privilage of sitting next to a fine looking young thing on a taxi. She was wearing the shortest little skirt with the somoothest little legs. whlie she sat i was in the middle of two lovely ladies, the one on my right being extreemly hotter tho. Anyway, while she was sitting i noticed she was leaning toward me so that her sexy legs rubed against mine. The whole time in the 10 minuet cab ride she was glanceing at me whenever she got the chance. I was finally picking up on her signials and was about to initiate conversation but alas it was my stop and I was just hopeing for one more trafic light so i could pull it off but it was to late I hesitated.

The point is i always know what to say to meet girls in clubs get togethers social events gyms and church ect. but when it came to in that taxi i was a bit hesitant at first but when i finally made up my mind it was too late. The time in which i also had to do it caused me to hesitate a bit also because I didn't know if i'd have the time to get the number and get out. So in light of this I just was wondering some good conversation opners you guys would suggest for meeting girls in cabs that would lead to digits. THANKS...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hesitating because you care to much about the outcome of the situation.

If you didn't care then you would of thought something like "Here i
am sitting inbetween two hot chicks, i'm going to start conversation and see what happens"

This was also a situation that you weren't accustomed to talking to chicks in so that might of freaked u out a bit too...no big deal though

Just remeber next time to say something over nothing even if it's just hi.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok we've got to get this clear, first stop making excuses for not accomplishing a goal.

That's a form of procrastination.

Just bite the dust and give a damn about the outcome and ask.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hye that wasn't an excuse, it was a 5 or 10 minuet ride, and by the time i started noticeing her it was really close to my destination. But you know coming to think of it I should have skiped class and traveled a little further and talked to her.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey you really a trini? My dad is from trinidad beautiful country...

anyways next time you need to make a move, say anything...especially if she was checking you out as much as you say she was

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the King!

I am the King of hesitating!
I have missed-out on way too many opportunites because
I hesitated!

"he who hesitates, masturbates!"

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. You had the impulse to speak, you just allowed years of AFC conditioning to stop you.

Don't worry too much about the outcome, as someone said. Even if you don't have time to get digits, you will:

a. Get a confidence boost because you took the plunge
b. Get an even bigger confidence boost if she responds positively
c. get more used to the idea for when another opportunity arises
d. Get noticed by the girl in case you see her again somewhere.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by balla
hey you really a trini? My dad is from trinidad beautiful country...

anyways next time you need to make a move, say anything...especially if she was checking you out as much as you say she was
Yeah from trinidad, central chaguanas, what's your dad's name if i know it maybee i can give him a holla. Small country compared to your's so chances are that i might.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice