phillyb
Don Juan
I'm 5'9 and pretty comfortable with my height. Was wondering though if taller dudes are packin' more....well you know.
What say ye.....
What say ye.....
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I had a few classes with a midget guy in college. And no joke, this guy was the center of attention with all the chicks.Originally posted by Parsifal
I've seen a midget guy during a rock show and he had this really hot, tall girlfriend (no sh1t).
So I guess when it comes to this, size doesn't matter... Some women love tall guys, some love 'em small, some don't care at all.
You're using generalizations base on one example? I know many girls who are a little obsessed about height who have dated all men 6'+. Overall it's not a big problem, but some girls are shallow about height and will only date faily tall people. If they are, who cares let them choose to do as they wish. Their loss. That's the kind of mindset you should have about this....not wallow in being "too short".Originally posted by Parsifal
I've seen a midget guy during a rock show and he had this really hot, tall girlfriend (no sh1t).
So I guess when it comes to this, size doesn't matter... Some women love tall guys, some love 'em small, some don't care at all.
quoted for the truth.Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Women want guys who are taller than them usually.
Tall women are an easy lay-btw if you're tall.They don't have that much to choose from as most of us want smaller women.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
what the dude was saying is that woman sometimes prefer people who are actually taller than them which limits the possible number of guys that she would usually go for.Originally posted by Matt Rogers
I think that is rubbish. If a woman is hot, no matter what size she is men will give her attention. Besides very few women are over 6 foot and there are lots of guys over 6 foot who aren't bothered by their height as they are taller than them. Personally all the girls i go for tend to be at least 5"10 and if anything i get more success with smaller girls.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.