Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking and whispering during sex

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've discovered Most women will have a natural fetish for being used and owned so i'll always try to incorporate that into my dirty talk

I've yet to meet a woman that hasn't gone wild when I've told her im going to fill her pu$$y up with my nut
same here

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirty talk is usually appreciated by women in bed. Whether that dirty talk consists of simply elling her how wet her pvssy is, or threatening to tie her up and bring in a bunch of strangers to fvck her against her will really depends on the woman. I agree that you do need to mix it up. If you've got a dirty mind that shouldn't be that difficult really.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirty talk is usually appreciated by women in bed. Whether that dirty talk consists of simply elling her how wet her pvssy is, or threatening to tie her up and bring in a bunch of strangers to fvck her against her will really depends on the woman. I agree that you do need to mix it up. If you've got a dirty mind that shouldn't be that difficult really.
I find the same too

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
threatening to tie her up and bring in a bunch of strangers to fvck her against her will really depends on the woman. I
Haven't tried that one yet bud lol

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject. Usually when I have sex with a girl for first times, I always normally talk and whisper on her ear during the act, like describing what im doing, how she feels, how am I enjoying it, general dirty talk. And they really seem to love it.
However, Im starting to feel that if I do this all the time, it will progressively lose its efectiveness with the girl(s) in question. Do you share the same opinion, or am I being silly here and should just keep on doing it everytime we have sex?
It depends on the girl. This is one of those things you just learn to read her body language and what the moment calls for. Sometimes you do want to talk, although I'd say minimal talk, and sometimes you simply f*** her hard and eye contact is all you need.

I would say, however, absolutely not every time you have sex and especially with the same girl. Stay away from that.

Anything done repeatedly gets old, it's how we are wired. We find the new exciting and the old boring.

Modern Man Advice

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl. This is one of those things you just learn to read her body language and what the moment calls for. Sometimes you do want to talk, although I'd say minimal talk, and sometimes you simply f*** her hard and eye contact is all you need.

I would say, however, absolutely not every time you have sex and especially with the same girl. Stay away from that.

Anything done repeatedly gets old, it's how we are wired. We find the new exciting and the old boring.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks man, you always seem to have great advice

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely depends on the girl. Some women enjoy talking/being talked to during sex while I have had others that will say nothing themselves and seem to enjoy it more if it is strictly the act.
Also known as.....dead fish. The strictly act ones i mean.