"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Talking and whispering during sex

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
I've discovered Most women will have a natural fetish for being used and owned so i'll always try to incorporate that into my dirty talk

I've yet to meet a woman that hasn't gone wild when I've told her im going to fill her pu$$y up with my nut
same here
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Dirty talk is usually appreciated by women in bed. Whether that dirty talk consists of simply elling her how wet her pvssy is, or threatening to tie her up and bring in a bunch of strangers to fvck her against her will really depends on the woman. I agree that you do need to mix it up. If you've got a dirty mind that shouldn't be that difficult really.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Dirty talk is usually appreciated by women in bed. Whether that dirty talk consists of simply elling her how wet her pvssy is, or threatening to tie her up and bring in a bunch of strangers to fvck her against her will really depends on the woman. I agree that you do need to mix it up. If you've got a dirty mind that shouldn't be that difficult really.
I find the same too
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
378
Age
48
Location
Northern CALI USA
threatening to tie her up and bring in a bunch of strangers to fvck her against her will really depends on the woman. I
Haven't tried that one yet bud lol
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject. Usually when I have sex with a girl for first times, I always normally talk and whisper on her ear during the act, like describing what im doing, how she feels, how am I enjoying it, general dirty talk. And they really seem to love it.
However, Im starting to feel that if I do this all the time, it will progressively lose its efectiveness with the girl(s) in question. Do you share the same opinion, or am I being silly here and should just keep on doing it everytime we have sex?
It depends on the girl. This is one of those things you just learn to read her body language and what the moment calls for. Sometimes you do want to talk, although I'd say minimal talk, and sometimes you simply f*** her hard and eye contact is all you need.

I would say, however, absolutely not every time you have sex and especially with the same girl. Stay away from that.

Anything done repeatedly gets old, it's how we are wired. We find the new exciting and the old boring.

Modern Man Advice
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
It depends on the girl. This is one of those things you just learn to read her body language and what the moment calls for. Sometimes you do want to talk, although I'd say minimal talk, and sometimes you simply f*** her hard and eye contact is all you need.

I would say, however, absolutely not every time you have sex and especially with the same girl. Stay away from that.

Anything done repeatedly gets old, it's how we are wired. We find the new exciting and the old boring.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks man, you always seem to have great advice
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Completely depends on the girl. Some women enjoy talking/being talked to during sex while I have had others that will say nothing themselves and seem to enjoy it more if it is strictly the act.
Also known as.....dead fish. The strictly act ones i mean.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top