Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking and whispering during sex

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject. Usually when I have sex with a girl for first times, I always normally talk and whisper on her ear during the act, like describing what im doing, how she feels, how am I enjoying it, general dirty talk. And they really seem to love it.
However, Im starting to feel that if I do this all the time, it will progressively lose its efectiveness with the girl(s) in question. Do you share the same opinion, or am I being silly here and should just keep on doing it everytime we have sex?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject. Usually when I have sex with a girl for first times, I always normally talk and whisper on her ear during the act, like describing what im doing, how she feels, how am I enjoying it, general dirty talk. And they really seem to love it.
However, Im starting to feel that if I do this all the time, it will progressively lose its efectiveness with the girl(s) in question. Do you share the same opinion, or am I being silly here and should just keep on doing it everytime we have sex?
Completely depends on the girl. Some women enjoy talking/being talked to during sex while I have had others that will say nothing themselves and seem to enjoy it more if it is strictly the act.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I typically don't talk but if she does then I'll say a few things. Typically the ones who like to talk *** quicker when you reciprocate the dirty talk during.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever spoken during sex.
Same here. The girl usually speaks and has asked me to speak. But I’ve never ever said a word.

Sex is for the man, not for the woman.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always normally talk and whisper on her ear during the act, like describing what im doing, how she feels, how am I enjoying it, general dirty talk. And they really seem to love it.
My opinion is that its what you like to do. But if they keep coming back, who the "F" am I to judge.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them what they like if you’re going to see them again. Women actually love a guy who asks them what they like, and you can please them better in bed if you know their particular fetishes and preferences.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Shu't up and just f'uck her hard. Let her do the talking if any.
Yes, Wait till the end and whisper - You were great tonight, or I loved that, or (you), depending on RS depth, etc.
Xtra points for her if she wasn’t overly loud and disrupted your train of thought during her climax……

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Il never forgot those little 3 words I whispered into the ear of the girl I lost my virginity to..."keep the change"

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add, I am still experimenting with this. With some girls I haven’t yet talked at all or very little during sex

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've discovered Most women will have a natural fetish for being used and owned so i'll always try to incorporate that into my dirty talk

I've yet to meet a woman that hasn't gone wild when I've told her im going to fill her pu$$y up with my nut