Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking about ex on first date

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, at least she's being honest and telling you up front. You know how many girls have ex's still in the picture? Texting them or checking in on a regular basis. I'd rather her tell me straight up. Her not telling you and you finding out on your own would be an even bigger red flag.

I understand where your coming from. Your values are admirable, but sometimes the game with women doesn't make sense. It wouldn't be totally a bad thing for her to know your ex still hits you up. This gives you social proof, and shows her that you are a man who gets women. Ex girlfriends are still in the picture because they can't get over your good ****. That's the first thing that will come to her mind. Take advantage of it. If anything, she now knows that she has competition. Women turn into demons when they want to win a guy over another girl. Don't be so quick to hide any information that proves your sexual involvement with members of the opposite sex.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, at least she's being honest and telling you up front. You know how many girls have ex's still in the picture? Texting them or checking in on a regular basis. I'd rather her tell me straight up. Her not telling you and you finding out on your own would be an even bigger red flag.

I understand where your coming from. Your values are admirable, but sometimes the game with women doesn't make sense. It wouldn't be totally a bad thing for her to know your ex still hits you up. This gives you social proof, and shows her that you are a man who gets women. Ex girlfriends are still in the picture because they can't get over your good ****. That's the first thing that will come to her mind. Take advantage of it. If anything, she now knows that she has competition. Women turn into demons when they want to win a guy over another girl. Don't be so quick to hide any information that proves your sexual involvement with members of the opposite sex.
Thats a very good point man!

About this competition, this makes sense too. Gonna keep those things in mind :)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I rather dont talk about the past right now".

in a funny, sick way that dude did exactly what needs to be done to leave a major imprint on her, by NOT staying . This is how you drive women crazy. You gotta keep it moving and let them go. Talking sweet despite ending the relationship, getting a new girl.

He basically put her on hold, whenever he feels like it he can pull her back. When he senses she is ready to move on , he'll push harder and try to get her back. Basically he keeps her from truly moving on. With women like this you can't win.

Present yourself like the best thing ever happened to her. People start to talk about past LTR's when there are no convo topics. She kinda lured you in to this conversation imo. Next time remember, ALWAYS say your previous ltr ended due logistical issues rather than personal problems, and on your terms.