Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talking about DJ techniques with her.

Spermvader

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was chatting a girl up at the bar in a club. i was telling her about DJ techniques. she seemed pretty impressed, putting me into differant situations and asking how i'd adapt to them. she even told me that i've got women pretty sussed out and the knowlage i had was a very powerful thing.

end of the night came, i pulled her on the dance floor after a bit of dancing. i wasn't looking for anything more.

The question is: should we ever discuss DJ techniques with a woman in casual conversation? because this would actually tell her that you are a man who knows how to handle women right?

it was very easy to talk to her about it and asking for her replys to the things i have learnt in this forum.

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spermvader: The question is: should we ever discuss DJ techniques with a woman in casual conversation?

---------

My answer would be NO. You're removing the mystery aspect of it by telling her you're a DJ and how you operate depending on the circumstances. Knowledge of DJ techniques is a very powerful thing and in the hands of females, you're asking for trouble.

It's not good to reveal what makes a DJ tick to girls just like a magician would not divulge the secrets to his tricks. Maybe that's not the best analogy, but you get my drift.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer the question: Hell no.

The whole point is to make it look like it look like it is natural charm, not a bunch of techniques from the DJ website.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet next time she won't be interested anymore. Now that she knows how you exactly work.
There is no way you can ever get this girl again... and you've screwed up for all the other men as well... and for her too.
Why not give the launch codes of nuclear missiles to Osama Bin Laden?
He will be just as impressed about your knowledge as that girl. (This would also show him how to defeat the rest of the world.)

You scored points for only that instant. You could have scored much more if you used those skills on her... without her knowing.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 01-06-2002).]

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously DIDN'T know much about the DJ techniques because then you would've known about MYSTERY.

[This message has been edited by Shiftkey (edited 01-06-2002).]

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i once (i was being stupid) mentioned this site to a girl in work, and then she opened her big mouth and everyone in my area started to crack on me, basically how stupid people can be to actually try to get tips for picking up and dating girls on the internet..and they made it like i was clueless, and now anyone who talking about dating to us, they say, hey why dont u go ask tony (me) because he learns stuff from sosuave.com....so i would BIG TIME suggest that you never tell anyone about the site...it works, but people will give you a very bad wrap if you tell them about it

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told a couple of guy friends about it with no problem. Infact they now look up to me even more.

It's just women (and maybe a few ignorant @ssholes) you have to worry about.

smileyface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spermvader,

Gosh, I don't even have to read the other posts to know what the others might have to say. In no circumstances do you discuss these techniques with a girl.

"Mystery" is a key word for being a DJ. You might as well have told her your whole life story. Listen..I'm not trying to drag you down, just making it clear NOT to do that again.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, there are plenty of women reading this site. Just the other day I got an angry e-mail from some woman about the reasons I listed for why men want girlfriends. Kinda funny considering that I'm a woman.

I've told my best female friend about this site, since I was posting from her place once. She's pretty laid back and didn't get all riled up over what she read. And she wasn't interested enough to bookmark the site, so I doubt she's still reading here.

Out of curiosity...has anyone else gotten any angry e-mail besides me?

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire: Out of curiosity...has anyone else gotten any angry e-mail besides me?
-------

MY ANSWER: Nope since I have not listed my e-mail addy in my profile. Anyone who got upset with one of your posts proves that your message got under that person's dander. LOL! I've told some of my male friends about the sosuave.com site and half of them visited it and of that half, half were indifferent and continued with their "proven" (said sarcastically) AFC nice guy ways. The other half thought the DJ techniques were "cutting edge" and intriguing. There's hope for these enlightened ones.

[This message has been edited by Take No Dirt (edited 01-06-2002).]

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl knows your game, you are lost and won't get anything done anymore. Not just because of the fact that they know it, but they will bring up subconsious defense.

There's only one thing can rescue you.

If you can show her by social proof that women come to you from all over the place, just for your attention and so on, then it will have the opposite effect. She will be even more intrigued and curious about all your techniques on how you do it. The secret than exists in not telling anything about it anymore, but let her fantasie do the trick.

-Neo

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have any interest in a girl then know, you don't show her what cards you have in your hand. Thats just plain stupid.

I have never mentioned this site to anyone EXCEPT my local doctor.

When I was dealing with some depression recently, I told her that one of the things that was helping me through was the existence of a forum for mens issues like this.

She asked me for the web address so she could pass it on to other guys in similar situations.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule 1: No

Rule 2: But you can have fun playing the 'You know what some guys do?!' game - where you mention *some* stuff that DJs do (but not the whole deal) and act all AFC and outraged about how unchivalrous (or whatever) it is, while doing those very things to her.

Like you can mention kino (but don't call it that, obviously) while doing kino and explaining that *some* guys would take advanatage of the feelings this arouses in a chick, but of course *you* would never, ever do that.

If you play it right she's getting more and more aroused while you do all this and - you can fill in the rest.

Oh yeah - and you still keep your mystery, because while you're talking about these other guys, you are (of course) saying nothing at all about you.

This is probably not something you'd want to do with every chick, but once in a while it makes for a cool variation on the DJ rules. And a challenge for you to see if you can do it and make it work...

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten:
rule#1 do not talk about fight club

\
\Thias iall summs iat up\
\
\i mean this summs it up. damn keyboard. vive la penkitten!

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spermvader, all I want to know is, what made you tell that chick in the first place?

------------------
Don Phenom-Unphasable, you couldn't make me lose my cool if you set me on fire. My motto is simply "I will not lose."

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Do you know how powerful the information on this site is? You must if you continue to come here. You've obiously found that it does work, and work well. Or you wouldn't keep coming back.

So why would you give this powerful information out, for free, to a girl, one you were trying to mack on no less???

I would never give this site out to anyone, girls especially! I have a few guy friends who I know that are AFC's. And sometimes, SOMETIMES, if they are a really good friend of mine, I will help them out by giving them advice or principles from this site. BUT I NEVER TELL THEM SPECIFICALLY WHERE I GOT IT. I tell them I found it through my "research" from the net, books, ect. (Which is actually true) However I never clue them in on the fact, that a good majority of my info comes from one place... this specific site.

Dude honestly though, I don't want to ridicule you and make you feel bad. I just want to ingrain it into your brain, not to make such a huge mistake as this again.

You totally handed over your information to the enemy. It would be like a suprize attack, which you came out and said, "Oh by the way, tomorrow I'm going to suprize attack you."

Get what I'm saying?
Information like this site and so forth, are power.
I only share principles and concepts about such things with a few of my very close guy friends.
And even I dont tell them everything, I keep a lot of it still secret to myself, (So dispite the fact it helps them get better , I stay the master), and I never tell them the specific sites I get my information from.

anti-trend

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont talk about it. the only people i talk about techniques with are my good MALE friends. because if you just tell a male stranger that just gives you more competition. now stop talking about it.