Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talking about DJ techniques with her.

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you all wondering why did he told her about the DJ techniques, and i am gona respond to that question .

She told her that because he wanted to seem special in front of her and amaze her with this .
Woman wants something what is not casual, common and he gaved her the oportunity to see that in him .
Maybe the girl is a Don Juanita and by telling her this techniques made a great raport between them - she thinks " I finaly found somebody like me, not boring to be with, somebody who knows to stimultate me, i am sick and tired of those easy mans... and the fight for them isn't worth it anymore " .

My advice : tell her only the techniques that disarms her.. by telling her that you know this techniques... you make her not use them in future with you, but don't tell her the techniques that you probaly use with her .

------------------
Live your life

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #2 You do NOT talk about sosuave.com

GREAT WHITE

Spermvader

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just experimenting. seeing what would work and what wouldn't. sure, i may not have a chance with this girl again but i do not care. there are millions out there. and the chances of me meeting her again are slim anyway. i got what i wanted from her.

true, the information on this site is very powerful and shouldn't be given away to anyone. lesson learnt.

but you must understand that i wasn't after anything more than a one off thing with this girl. i'm only 19 and i'm definatly not going to take relationships seriously yet.

the technique i used served that purpose. i got the girl in the end. does it really matter how i came about it? she was supprised with my understanding of the "game"

i made it clear to her that she was ONLY a GAME to me.

maybe by doing that it made her more determined to prove me wrong? maybe that move added a sense of challange to her.

obviously i didn't tell her EVERYTHING about DJ's, that would take all night. but i told her a LITTLE. maybe that got her interested about the way my mind worked and fastinated about what other tricks i had?

to her, i created the image that i was differant to the other AFC's.

i know actions speak louder than words. here, i used words not actions. that was a mistake. but like i said, i'm back home from collage over christmas break, i want to experiment.

another thought has occured to me, this is for the general good of DJ's. you guy's are correct in saying that i should not have told her ANYTHING and remained a mystery. but other than that, i realise that i shouldn't have told her because she may pass on the knowlage to her friends making women more resistant to the ways of DJ's. Just a thought!

Spermvader

Don Juan
Reaction score
please also note that i didn't not talk about sosuave.com directly.

i just said..."from my experiance"

NOT i was learning from the internet. as anyone can see that saying that may give the wrong impression to a woman or it may be interperated in the wrong way e.g. geek, nerd.

saying "from my experiance" lets her know that i must have been with alot of women in ORDER to gather all this information. i was trying to give the impression that i have been with alot of women.

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spermvader:
i was chatting a girl up at the bar in a club. i was telling her about DJ techniques. she seemed pretty impressed, putting me into differant situations and asking how i'd adapt to them. she even told me that i've got women pretty sussed out and the knowlage i had was a very powerful thing.

end of the night came, i pulled her on the dance floor after a bit of dancing. i wasn't looking for anything more.

The question is: should we ever discuss DJ techniques with a woman in casual conversation? because this would actually tell her that you are a man who knows how to handle women right?

it was very easy to talk to her about it and asking for her replys to the things i have learnt in this forum.
Don't discuss dj techs with a woman that you are interested in. Because then she will second-guess everything you say or do towardz her and if you strike-out with her, you'll look pretty lame. She'll be thinking "His techniques must not work too well!" Surely you can come-up with other things to talk about?

------------------
Don't ask yourself "Is she interested?" Ask HER
"Hey! Let's go out!"

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone -- don't talk about DJ techniques.

But I got a twist on the story.

I talked A LOT about DJ techniques with my former girlfriend -- especially about how I never called her in the beginning.

Don't do it.

Or maybe do it once, to see how a chick reacts.

But the reaction doesn't work in your favor.

And I don't think chicks even really CONSCSIOULY know that being a "challenge" actually works to raise their interest level.

I think they'll deny it -- and they are telling the truth, I think. I think they're not conscious of it.

DarkDream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten:
rule#1 do not talk about fight club

Pentkitten, you are so damn cute!

When ever I think of you I just think of a big nice chesire smiling kitty I can give one big hug to. (unlike Wyldfire, who when I think of her, I think of one nasty, black drooling one eyed dog).

--DD

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkDream:
Pentkitten, you are so damn cute!

When ever I think of you I just think of a big nice chesire smiling kitty I can give one big hug to. (unlike Wyldfire, who when I think of her, I think of one nasty, black drooling one eyed dog).

--DD

------------------
i like bacon
i like cheese
i like men when they're on their knees.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Stuart and Copeland's How to Succeed with Women, they say something to this effect:

One really dumb thing you may be tempted to do is tell her you own a seduction book and are studying it and you plan to use the techniques you have learned on her. You may think that nobody would be this stupid, but we have known plenty of men who have done it.
They are absolutely correct, it is a dumb thing to do. Do not verbalize your seduction intent or techniques. From her prespective it takes all the magic away from anything that may happen between the two of you.

Also, it's in your best interest to make your involvement in this site a well-kept secret among trusted friends. Be very careful about who you trust with that information. Loose lips can sink ships. To an extent you take a risk by telling anyone at all. I have told a few guy friends who I trust. If it ever did get out for example to the girl I am seeing right now that I am who I am on here, she would see a lot of posts that are clearly me talking about her and I and it would not be cool.

The only women I have told about this site are my mother and my father's girlfriend and I know I can trust them both.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK:

Rule #2 You do NOT talk about sosuave.com

GREAT WHITE
true indeed.....good one!!!!

------------------
The Most Hated in Louisiana and the whole dirty south........

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the F did you tell her about DJing??! Thousand of topics to talk about and you chose to lay out the family secrets? Bad boy!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ever talk about DJ techniques with girls. There was once when I called a girl and talk and out of a sudden, I said "You didn't expect me to call, didn't you?".

She then became silent for a while and the conversation continues. From that moment, the spell is broken.So what I said earlier wasn't about Dj technique but it gives a sense that I am making some kind of calculation when you revealed a slight hint of your motive.

And girls can sense ulterior motives. So why the HELL do you talk about techniques with her???

Don diego

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rule#1 do not talk about fight club

Amen, penkitten, amen.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!! Had to bump this :)

Talking about techniques is, to put it blunty, a turn off lol...

Also if you hint at any techniques you use, you may aswel bid farewell to your game

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont give the techniques, i tell her what i see.
A girl laid on me and we talked about a girl and a guy next to eachother.
I told her what i saw and there body language.

I have a friend that told his GF about C+F, it was a bad move.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to female friends about general principles of dating, male-female relationships, what works - teasing, confidence, what doesn't - supplication, pedestalling, etc. They generally agree, and because they know this is based on observation and experience and not just recently gleaned from a website, and because my record with women is outstanding and my 'DJ skillset' natural, it has no adverse effect on my masculinity, quite the opposite, and I am regularly asked for advice on these matters by friends.

But importantly I am not discussing or promoting such 'techniques' as canned routines, or fake behaviour. I don't advise negging, but I do suggest that women like to be teased and challenged.

My girlfriend knows I post here. Not a problem.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting how every girl that I have dated and not dated, but is attracted to me.

We talk about DJ methodology and they agree with me. They give me their input and want me even worse after that.

Plus, it doesn't matter if they know my "techniques" or not, they are helpless against it.

If the "techniques" are your personality, then it would not even matter because it is who you are.

comic_relief