Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talking about DJ techniques with her.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is: should we ever discuss DJ techniques with a woman in casual conversation? because this would actually tell her that you are a man who knows how to handle women right?
One of the benefits of being a DJ, is the fact that a true DJ carries a personality trait of being 'charismatic'. Now lets look at what charisma is in this situation:
to be able to be smooth talking, confident, and appealing to the female you are chatting up using good conversation and kinosthetic technique, to achieve a goal (whether it be plant the seeds for a future relationship, one night stand etc)

Now lets look at being manipulative in this situation:
to be able to be smooth talking, confident, and appealing to the female you are chatting up using good conversation and kinosthetic technique, to achieve a goal (whether it be plant the seeds for a future relationship, one night stand etc)

Exactly, their both the same; although...

Obviously if someone see's you as being charismatic, they look at you in a positive light, and if someone see's you as being manipulative, they see you in a negative light.

By using what you learn on this site and put it into practice through action, you will be or become charismatic.
If you put it into practice, then let them know what you did and the reason behind it, you will be seen as manipulative.

Remember: The best Magician's you will ever see, are the one's that will blow your mind with their tricks- but not let you know how they did it.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell my girlfriend about my techniques that I've learned over the years and occationally use them on girls in front of her.

Reaction score
Wow this is hilarious. Isn't it amazing how lame posters sounded back in the day?

Talking about "DJ Techs" as if they were some kind of closely guarded ninja secrets that the OP had revealed to a rival clan.

Keyboard Jockeying at it's finest.

To talk about being a 'DJ" or not to talk about being a "DJ"? Who cares? A confident man does not worry about this crap.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spermvader said:
i was chatting a girl up at the bar in a club. i was telling her about DJ techniques. she seemed pretty impressed, putting me into differant situations and asking how i'd adapt to them. she even told me that i've got women pretty sussed out and the knowlage i had was a very powerful thing.

end of the night came, i pulled her on the dance floor after a bit of dancing. i wasn't looking for anything more.

The question is: should we ever discuss DJ techniques with a woman in casual conversation? because this would actually tell her that you are a man who knows how to handle women right?

it was very easy to talk to her about it and asking for her replys to the things i have learnt in this forum.
ok its like this, would a magician ever tell his secrets to the world? guess not

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's been said a million times... but I'll chip in too...

NEVER EVER tell a FEMALE about DJ or seduction techniques. WE ALL WORK HARD TO DEVELOP AND LEARN THEM. Not to be PERSONALLY offensive to anyone, but what kind of IDIOT would give away his power to women like that? Why, so they can shoot down all the REAL Don Juans out there who actually invent and practice their own material? Women are ALREADY socially programmed by the radical feminist media to be afraid of "players" and "smooth talkers". So if you tell her about the DJ community, she will view everything you say from that point on through those same sh!t-tinted media lenses. She will become even MORE suspicious of men approaching her, before they even make the first move. Make this mistake with enough women, and our reputation begins to suffer. Friends will inform friends, and this will make for some very suspicious, manipulative, b!tchy women.

Not to mention the immediate short-term consequence of betraying our knowledge - SHE WILL LEAVE YOU!!!!! She wants to think you are prince charming. Now if you tell her that you had to LEARN how to "BE" prince charming, she will see you as fake and manipulative (and even a threat to her safety) since now you shattered her fantasy - she knows you had to go to "prince charming school" when a REAL Prize wouldn't (I know this is all BS, nobody is born a natural, blah blah blah... but it's how women think).

Seduction is ALL about emotions and fantasy. The selfless natural and the "manipulative" player BOTH do the same things. They both even have the same motive - to get some action. BUT, the difference is in their attitude. The natural makes it a part of him, he just loves to have fun with women and enjoy them ENTIRELY. The "player" imagines it as some shameful evil crook-or-hook con game - he NEEDS to get laid to satisfy his ego. And of course the guy that thinks he can impress women by telling them what he learned in "prince charming school" is a NAIVE AFC to the MAX!

I say this from personal experience. I once told a girl I'd seduced about the whole DJ scene and seduction - basically the whole nine yards. Now before that she was really into me, we'd had sex several times, she was NOT a gf but more like a casual fvck buddy... basically a VERY nice situation. (BTW this chick was 6-foot, blonde, and had like a 53G chest - I'm not kidding). She was totally into me UNTIL I mentioned the Don Juan community -

- and then I didn't realize it at the time, but she went cold and gradually withdrew. 2 weeks later she starts texting me about how she's gotten back together with her ex. Later she won't even answer the phone. (And no I did not call her 10x in a row or block my ID like all the needy, desperate AFCs out there)

So basically STFU when it comes to the DJ stuff. Women prefer to think you're a natural-born stud, a Casanova since the doctor cut your cord! Don't undermine that seductive fantasy - feed it. Just like magic or astrology, it's only "manipulative" if you LET them know the secret.

Think of it this way - we're like a secret international - make that GLOBAL fraternity that doesn't give out its secrets to anyone without a schlong. PERIOD. We are basically the "Fvckmasons"! Women are to be wooed, NOT lectured to - they DON'T WANT to know about DJs or PUAs or Charisma artists or Speed Seducers or any of that crap! So dump all that Pygmalion-complex bullsh!t and seduce her the good old-fashioned way!

Talk about whatever the fvck you want with a woman, tease her, do future projection, role play, take her imagination and emotions on a roller coaster ride - but DON'T mention the Don Juan community. WOMEN LIKE IT BETTER THAT WAY.