Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked politics with a girl...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women naturally gravitate more towards the left in regards to political beliefs. There were actually studies that showed a man's upper body strength was correlated with his political leanings, where stronger men lean more towards the right and weaker men towards the left.

Women that are actually into politics though are often the bat**** crazy, pink haired feminist types......which I'm sure no man would ever want to be with.

It's good to be aware of things, but given the fact we live in a stable society with many opportunities I honestly feel that people who are obsessed with politics have a lot of issues.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and it wasn't clever. Quelle f***ing surprise I guess.

Bit of a rant here tbh guys, I just can't really believe how this has escalated.

Was talking to a chick I've known a while, she sent me some interesting political documentaries. Watched them and enjoyed them, she is very Left wing but usually cool that I am more centrist. I am very non-judgemental about her politics, in fact I enjoy learning more about what she thinks about the world.

In response I sent her an article on censorship in the media written by a more Right guy, but the article itself was basically not partisan or political in any significant way. I believe the government should not excessively censor people and that was basically what the article was describing.

Well, now I've had 5 days of hearing about how "I'm not the person she thought I was", "I don't care about people different from [myself]" (WTF) and she "can't believe that I listen to Far Right propaganda" (which seems ludicrous considering how mild this article is).

I've tried to be 100% reasonable back but it's pretty hard when she's started attacking my personal character based off some random f*cking article I sent her. I'm going silent for a while now in an effort to repair things but my God.

Don't know if I picked a week when she's just super p*ssed at something or what, but it's like the wrath of God is in my inbox now and I have literally no idea why she seems so furious and disgusted. All over one article. Ughhh.
Women are capable of logic, but they follow emotion first. Avoid discussing politics with them. Who cares what her politics are?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women are capable of logic, but they follow emotion first. Avoid discussing politics with them. Who cares what her politics are?
In what way does logic effectively obtain feminine imperative goals for them?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many leftists deem you a bigot if they smell you thinking anything that doesn't adhere to the MSM narratives. They're very intolerant of anything they don't agree with. If she's radfem or close to it, she's definitely not gonna be fun to be around.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Left wing f@ggotry is just another **** test

Testosterone is directly collocated with conservative views

That's why the left is made up of women, homosexuals, and low T males

Stand your ground fellas

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact while we are on the subject I'll tell you guys a funny story

Few years ago my wife's best friend (hardcore feminist woman) started dating a guy in politics, with totally different views to her own. He was young and upcoming, not a big deal yet as the relationship went on he started appearing on the news, political panels, and gaining a fairly decent notoriety in his career. This ANGERED her beyond belief. She would see him on TV debating his opinions she did not agree with. He would come home and they would argue, but he stood his ground, and all these years later, are they still together. God knows how he puts up with it, but she never left him.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
OP I do talk here from time to time, women are all the same, all we got is each other and game, deviate from game and advice and you will get burned. I categorize this thread in this category, you didn’t listen.

Talking points with a woman is simple, escalate, make pssy wet. Deviate and you are a champ to her.

Why do you think DJ Bible is called bible? Cuz religion!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn your lesson and never do this again. Politics and religion are 2 topics that 90% of all people, not just women, cannot have respectful conversations about.

The funniest thing to me is the people who claim they are liberal and want free speech except when that free speech goes against what they believe. Then they don't want any part of it. Its so hypocritical.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact while we are on the subject I'll tell you guys a funny story

Few years ago my wife's best friend (hardcore feminist woman) started dating a guy in politics, with totally different views to her own. He was young and upcoming, not a big deal yet as the relationship went on he started appearing on the news, political panels, and gaining a fairly decent notoriety in his career. This ANGERED her beyond belief. She would see him on TV debating his opinions she did not agree with. He would come home and they would argue, but he stood his ground, and all these years later, are they still together. God knows how he puts up with it, but she never left him.
rule is not all politicians belive on the sh!t they spill, they try to sell a image so they can gather votes so he can then live being paid by people without doing anything wrong, only listening his own voice, politicians are not be trusted and belived, they always lie to get his way.

thinking on this, tell me why a hardcore feminist is his dating him? can be 3 things, he want to sell the image he is not discriminating, see this ugly *****? I date her, 2 he is just selling his image, she gets pissed when she heard what he says but when alone he remind her its a image selling, 3 he is a retarded who lack options but have money and teh feminist knows she can't do better

now before you come here and say maybe he could be a alpha who know how to lead her and so on, not alpha would date someone who belive his sex should be cut off or he is a slave for females to pay for all bad things guys do to woman

hence why I said use this as a your sh!t test on her, if she comes with this sh!t up to you, you never comit just use her for sex

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lost interest so now you see the real her because she has no reason to hide it. Dodged a bullet.

Personally I just escalate once they make the mistake of entering my world (politics). Doesn't end well for them.
The best thing you can do is waste your breath with her, and see it as practice or flexing your argument skills. I'd tell her she's stupid, and to continue her decline towards hell, b!tch. So that she would dig in her heels and do just that. Close the door. She will perish with gnashing of teeth.