"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Taking the Edge off, nipping, etc

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
The other day, unexpectedly, I ended up taking a shot of everclear around second period. All the way till lunch I felt great. Normally I'm pretty relaxed, but halfway buzzed I was extremely laidback and outgoing, I talked to everyone. That little bit just to loosen things up really helps. It gives that little push to get you right over the line into ideal DJ behavior... At least for me

What do you think? A good idea to take the occasional nip to smooth it all over, or relying too heavily on something you can't always have.

Just your opinions on mild drinking throughout the day to loosen up and be more outgoing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Doing drugs in school is just retarded. You're setting yourself up for some big hurt if caught.

There are other ways to relax, you shouldn't have to rely on drugs to do it for you.
 

taqueso

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
the middle of nowhere
Bad idea. You are setting yourself up to be an alchoholic if you start drinking throughout the day. And at school, you will no doubt be in some serious **** if/when you get caught.
Concentrate on being outgoing when you are sober, then it will be second nature. If you think you can only be outgoing when you are loaded (to whatever degree), that will become the truth.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:) Yeah man, that's the way to do it... Get drunk everytime you want to relax...

Brilliant plan... I'm going to start doing that.
 

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
:) Yeah man, that's the way to do it... Get drunk everytime you want to relax...

Brilliant plan... I'm going to start doing that.


Hey it works lol, my friends like to get buzzed and Baked before we go to the club. Thers like a hella lotta people in ther whose gonna notice. Bastards didnt wanna let me in last time cause apparently ( I wasn't dressed right) i had on baggy pants, jersey and visor turned sideways.But luckly my friend had an extra shirt in his trunk so i put it on and they let me in.


Fun to do but dont make a habit of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top