Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking it Slow - What it really means and how it's a Threat to Your Survival

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing in the world that turns me off faster than when someone says they want to "take it slow"
It's nothing but a self-centered, selfish power grab.

To put it bluntly, it means your life is completely worthless to them.
If you get injured in any sort of way, they wouldn't put any effort into helping you.
They would just walk away and let you bleed to death.
It's all about them and what you can do for them.

Those of you that live in Canada, Russia, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden would get a kick out of this story.

Here's a scenario for you.....

Picture this:
You're out in the middle of nowhere in the woods during winter with very little survival equipment.
You have a pack of dry matches, a knife, and a compass.

You know how very important it is to start a fire, otherwise you'll freeze to death.
This is a life or death situation you and your partner are in.
You pile the wood for a campfire and then your partner drops a bomb on you.
"I wanna take it slow"
WHAT?!? You want a slow fire? What kind of bullsh!t is this?
I'm gonna freeze to death because of you!

EXACTLY!
They don't give a fvck about nobody but themselves.

What if you just killed a deer and the meat is just minutes away from being rotten and they say: "I just want to take it slow"
WHAT?!? You're just gonna let the meat rot because you don't feel like eating food at the moment?
FFS, I'm gonna starve death because of you!

Seriously!
This selfish individual you're dealing with will be the death of you!

So the next time you hear a chick say: "I want to take it slow", just remember this type of scenario and how it's a total threat to your survival.

Fellas, I'm at the point in my life where I'll place the individual that wants to take it slow in the untrustworthy category.
This is same category as flakes, backstabbers, thieves, snitches, cheaters, and liars.
It's a total mood killer and a turnoff to be in the same space as another selfish individual of the opposite sex of this caliber that doesn't give a f*ck about you!

Last edited:

Tsar Nickolas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be your own mental point of origin. Maintain frame. Focus on what you can control. Don't waste your own time.

If you can't see yourself "taking it slow" with a girl, then NEXT her. Spin more plates. Find someone else to build a fire and cook the meat with. Or build your own fire, see who comes, keep the best ones and let the slow girls freeze in the dark.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying "we should take it slow" means nothing.

Words have no real meaning. Girls say no touching and end up sucking me off for an hour.

Agree and amplify. "Yea you're right, takes me a long time to warm up"

Actions over words. Disregard sh!t tests.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Words have no real meaning. Girls say no touching and end up sucking me off for an hour.

Truth!

I've had many occasions where they flat out said one thing but did another. When they say those things, it's because they are not comfortable, hardly know you, are defensive, and don't wanna be judged. In fact those types of responses just go in one ear and out the other these days with me.

At this point, it's up to YOU to make her feel
1.) Safe first and foremost
2.) Comfortable
3.) Joke around and be easy going to let her defenses down
4.) Learn to connect with her on some emotional level(like tell her how devastated you were when your dog died if she's an animal lover)
5.) Tell and demonstrate that you don't judge and don't like being judged by others(so she can feel ok being a slvt)
6.) Turn up your sexuality with her in increments where she's comfortable as to not overdo it.

If you hit on all these spots, there is a good chance you can get far.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a good girl, its better to take it slow. If you just want a slut, do as you please

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There's nothing in the world that turns me off faster than when someone says they want to "take it slow"

If you get injured in any sort of way, they wouldn't put any effort into helping you.

Those of you that live in Canada, Russia, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden would get a kick out of this story.

Picture this:
You're out in the middle of nowhere in the woods during winter with very little survival equipment.

You know how very important it is to start a fire, otherwise you'll freeze to death.
"I wanna take it slow"

EXACTLY!

What if you just killed a deer and the meat is just minutes away from being rotten and they say: "I just want to take it slow"
WHAT?!? You're just gonna let the meat rot because you don't feel like eating food at the moment?

Seriously!

So the next time you hear a chick say: "I want to take it slow", just remember this type of scenario and how it's a total threat to your survival.

Fellas, I'm at the point in my life where I'll place the individual that wants to take it slow in the untrustworthy category.
This is same category as flakes, backstabbers, thieves, snitches, cheaters, and liars.
It's a total mood killer and a turnoff to be in the same space as another selfish individual of the opposite sex of this caliber that doesn't give a f*ck about you!
I've heard that before when I was in my 20's.. I swiftly showed them the door.

christie

Banned
Reaction score

Picture this:

"I wanna take it slow"

EXACTLY!

Seriously!

I live in Canada and appreciate the example you used.
I believe you feel very strongly about this.

I say make this more obvious about your personality. Repeat the fact that you have an extremely high sex drive and how lifethreatening you feel it is to not move fast enough. Get a tshirt made. Wear a necklace. Have something printed on a baseball cap. Sexualize every single interaction/sentence/communication you have with a woman.

Let there be no doubt that you need sex immediately. Be more authentic and honest than you have been.
Call yourself a sex addict. Show up naked.

What I'm trying to say with all this is own your needs. If this is what you need its got to be more obvious than what you've been making it.

I believe how indignant and outraged you are because of the tagged 'namecalling' under the thread title and within your thread.

That's fine that it means this much to you. But there's some disconnect between spending time in person with these 'take it slow' girls and who they thought you really were.

Let me tell you something.
I have tried to concentrate, really meditate on what having 10-17x more testosterone is like and I can't even make it to 10x.

I can imagine twice the amount of testosterone....let's use eating apples as an example, I love apples.
Instead of one apple in front of me to eat, I now have 2 or double the amount.
I can then imagine eating 3, then 4x as much, 5 even....6 I think I could do if it was some appleeating contest at a county fair that would get my family some money and they were all cheering me on.

But 10x the amount of apples? Up to 17 apples even?????????
Blows my mind, I can't compute that level of hunger-it seems like too much.

Why would someone desire that much? Where does that hunger come from?(girls simply cannot fathom what that much testosterone coursing through your veins feels like.)

You've got to be more urgent in communicating how important this 'NOT taking it slow' means to you. If you say sex addict it might help because some of these women seem to understand and pity addictions. You're not a sex addict you're a healthy masculine male with good levels of testosterone.

There's that other thing that I'm learning in self improvement literature/videos and its that we seem to attract our polar opposites. You may have to adjust by using hookers before going on a date with a woman that like to 'take it slow'.
Or learn how to be more unabashedly honest with how much you need sex. Advertise it on yourself on tshirts, ballcaps, what you wear, what you say, what you write.

2 of the members here on sosuave tried putting "sex first, figure the rest out later" sentences on their online profiles to be more transparent with their lifethreatening urges. I don't know what came of that.

Great you took time to think of these examples of the fire and fresh meat to eat. I understood and accepted right away also when you resorted to namecalling/labelling. I see your frustration and it made me try to help you with some brainstorming ideas.

Sincere best of luck to you, Tilex. Make sure you're not letting that testosterone go to waste. Get it out by lifting heavy stuff repetitively and extreme exhausting cardio. It will help with your frustration.

Golden thread, thanks

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

100% this. Besides a clear "no," her words are just escaped thoughts in the moment. Women live moment to moment, truth to truth.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth!

I've had many occasions where they flat out said one thing but did another. When they say those things, it's because they are not comfortable, hardly know you, are defensive, and don't wanna be judged. In fact those types of responses just go in one ear and out the other these days with me.

At this point, it's up to YOU to make her feel
1.) Safe first and foremost
2.) Comfortable
3.) Joke around and be easy going to let her defenses down
4.) Learn to connect with her on some emotional level(like tell her how devastated you were when your dog died if she's an animal lover)
5.) Tell and demonstrate that you don't judge and don't like being judged by others(so she can feel ok being a slvt)
6.) Turn up your sexuality with her in increments where she's comfortable as to not overdo it.

If you hit on all these spots, there is a good chance you can get far.
Gold! Looks like you have a lot of experience to understand what I meant!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Picture this:

"I wanna take it slow"

EXACTLY!

Seriously!

Ah man. Lamest line in existence. Im just looking to take things slow and start as friends first. NEXT.

Whenever i hear a girl say this it tells me im dealing with a fake self centered biatch who isnt worth the time of day. And there are A LOT of these.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ah man. Lamest line in existence. Im just looking to take things slow and start as friends first. NEXT.

Whenever i hear a girl say this it tells me im dealing with a fake self centered biatch who isnt worth the time of day. And there are A LOT of these.
She just doesn't see you as first place. She wants to string you along for beta purposes.

When a woman tells me this, she meets the door. What do you gain by desexualizing yourself?

LTIS is just her wanting to gain the power and friendzone you. Caveat emptor.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cow OP, if you get this emotional over 3 words from a girl who has slept with a ton guys, what are going to do when she *tries* to make your head spin?

All you do is say “OK” and go sleep with other women. No need to angry or frustrated or throw things. Be in control of your emotions.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stop worrying about their words and pay attention to their actions.

They say this usually because they KNOW they are prone to NOT taking things slow and they hope by saying this you will back off a little bit because in their mind this is why their other relationships haven't worked out. It could be a good thing actually. They may see you as someone they don't just want a fling with. It all depends what you want tho. If you need to bang a woman by x date, which never really made any sense to me then this isn't the person for you.