“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

taking a girl home from school

Speed Demon

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
H town
This girl I know told me that she got a tatoo on her ass when we were at school. I asked her if I could take her home tommorow and she could show me and she said yes. I was thinking this is the perfect time to make a move? Any tips of where I could go from when I see the tatoo???
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Ya think?

This girl is going to show you her ass.

Touch it :p
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by CableLight
This girl is going to show you her ass.

Touch it :p
lmao

if she just got it, ask if it still hurts. if she says yes, give it a little pat/smack. she'll give you that open mouthed I-can't-believe-you-did-that look

if she takes it laughing, GO IN FOR THE KILL.

but don't worry man, i think your in there already

also possibly a good way to go (if she's laughing) is give her bum a wee kiss where you smacked it.

man i'm so sexy :cool:
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Wait, isn't some of this considered assault? I think at least my first post was...Err, well, there are times for morals and ther are times for poon-tag. You decide :)
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
lol

ask her if she has any on her boobies

she says no

PROVE IT!!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I know, I know! Tell her you're planning on getting a tattoo on your dong and you want her to help point out a good placement for one...with her mouth.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by CableLight
I know, I know! Tell her you're planning on getting a tattoo on your dong and you want her to help point out a good placement for one...with her mouth.
lmao no wait

with her VAGINA!!!

ahahahaa :D
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Or! Tell her you have an idea for another tattoo for her to get. Then, when she asks what it is, tell her you can show her but in order to do so she needs to help you jizz all over her face. Get it?!? The jizz is her tattoo!

Tell her it's only temporary so she needs to have it redone every day! WHA HAHA!
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
lmao ahahahahaaaaaaa

what can even be said after that
i bow to you sir

:D :D :D
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by CableLight
Tell her it's only temporary so she needs to have it redone every day! WHA HAHA!
WHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top