Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take your vows seriously

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend was broking up and going to divorce with his wife. He said she always complained about him... like arriving late at work and waking up her, working too much (as he should be spending more time with his ass in sofa looking at her face).

After talking to her... she was emotionally sad and said she was going to get her stuffs this week. Her mother called to this guy crying and telling that love don't die that way... That she likes him so much, to don't do that with her... bla bla bla.

He called me, said he was really sad... Then he just go get her and took her into his house again. He said me that seems that she is really going to change this time! #gameover

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend was broking up and going to divorce with his wife. He said she always complained about him... like arriving late at work and waking up her, working too much (as he should be spending more time with his ass in sofa looking at her face).

After talking to her... she was emotionally sad and said she was going to get her stuffs this week. Her mother called to this guy crying and telling that love don't die that way... That she likes him so much, to don't do that with her... bla bla bla.

He called me, said he was really sad... Then he just go get her and took her into his house again. He said me that seems that she is really going to change this time! #gameover
Sadly
This is what most men would do.....
When you dump a women you should know its for good.

Lack of conviction, getting back with her is sending the wrong message.
Bad behavioir will come back when she will know she got him back and by that time chances are getting away from her will be much harder ( they might have a house in common or kids )

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz :rofl:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokes aside, what are the options for men now?Surrogate mothers?
Options:

- Become smart and learn to identify patterns.
- Not getting married
- You can use private investigation as mrgoodstuff said... only if you're really up to marriage. That money could be spent with investments, travelling, having fun.
- Buy a sex doll
- Remain single, make a lot of money and when you become old, pay for a good health care. In that time, safe sex and no commitment.
- Find a bigger purpose on life (Solving universe puzzles, creating something new that helps humankind, etc)

It's kinda sad, but if you read the book "The Red Queen" by Matt Ridley you can understand a bit why those things happen. Not evil stuff... Just our nature. But society make us a favor to teach us everything wrong.

"Moreover, whether deliberately or not, the unfaithful women were having sex with their lovers at times of the month when they were most fertile " In the Folicular Phase (7 to 14)

1582138302164.png

That image is from Rollo Tomassi's book... for illustrate that phrase of the red queens book.

This is a biological explanation for that. You may say that morally, it doesn't justify but you know... We use to think that our conscious rules our life... but we are ruled by our drives. The stronger it is, more control it will have. Raising your counsciousness help of course, but I never saw a 100% proved case that someone got total control over your feelings, emotions, instinct and hormones. That can be a good life purpose, finding if there is a way for that.

Hormones, Neurochemistry... can impact our behavior.

I might be completely wrong ok? But this is the best understanding I have god in that moment. Maybe and probably it may change for me when I become old, idk what I will learn... And maybe it can serve you as a good knowledge.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfaithful women were having sex with their lovers at times of the month when they were most fertile
this is more true than you can possibly imagine.

I love to play along with womens cycles... its a magic insight. learn to use this biological info to your advantage.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is more true than you can possibly imagine.

I love to play along with womens cycles... its a magic insight. learn to use this biological info to your advantage.
This is very interesting.

One thing I've questioned myself: What if the woman is taking contraceptive pills? As she is not ovulating anymore... This rule is still true?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hormones still flow, the body still thinks the egg is there...