Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

take out emotional eating and humans need very little calories to survive

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
most of the time that we think we are hungry, its just emotional cravings and/or dehydration. A lot of us just want food for emotional happiness/satisfaction

i challenge anybody here to completely forget food for a day and you guys can see that you'll survive fine on 1500 calories...which is typically enough to lose 3 lbs a week

being shredded is 90% about very low calorie diet

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 pounds a week isn’t too much? I had read that’s you’re supposed to lose like 2 maximum so you don’t start losing muscle too.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
3 pounds a week isn’t too much? I had read that’s you’re supposed to lose like 2 maximum so you don’t start losing muscle too.

bro science nonsense. Muscle is very hard to gain and very hard to lose. I've lost 3-4 lbs a week with no true muscle loss

not to mention, you gain everything back very quickly in a month when you start bulking anyways

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time that we think we are hungry, its just emotional cravings and/or dehydration. A lot of us just want food for emotional happiness/satisfaction

i challenge anybody here to completely forget food for a day and you guys can see that you'll survive fine on 1500 calories...which is typically enough to lose 3 lbs a week

Not true. If you eat the wrong foods, you will crave food

Why are you NOW going on and on about food?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

well said
All calories are not equal, high protein and high fiber is best imo

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
well said
All calories are not equal, high protein and high fiber is best imo

I have friends who get shredded on horrible diets (they eat very low calorie but mostly garbage)

but yes, you're correct, it's much much easier to have a low calorie diet with lots of protein and vegetables...get leaner way faster and feel less hungry

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horrible diet and losing weight = losing muscle mass.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
horrible diet and losing weight = losing muscle mass.
nah, my friend is jacked

losing muscle mass is from not working out. If you workout hard with weights, its very hard to lose muscle

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, when do you have time to sell cars with all the bull**** you post on this and probably other forums? Inquiring minds want to know....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I actually agree. I usually fast one day a week now and it's fairly easy to go a full day without eating, assuming you can deal with minimal discomfort.

It's amazing how little food you really need. I've found that I feel much better the LESS food I eat overall. I do make sure I always drink plenty of water, at least about 80 ozs a day. If you can do this AND eat fairly clean, you can drop fat in a hurry.