Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Take a chance!

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If someone told you there is no risk in an approach they are lying.

Not just for your ego but because you are making yourself a target to the world by saying I'm not gonna just stay in my own world I'm gonna declare myself to someone else. Especially when a woman of value, someone can react in a negative way.

But knowing that things can go wrong and if you try enough times will go wrong, can you still find the courage to put yourself in the battlefield of love?
Will you look the one you want in the eye and say I am here in some way in a voice she can hear.

Have you ever seen someone do wrong to someone and you're like Wow that should break them, but instead you see them return with even more kindness.
You felt pain from your past but you don't carry it to the next person because you need to give each person a new chance.

Speaking of chances, I say it again, take a chance! Try for what you really want, the universe feels your energy.
Are you really ready to die for what you believe in?
I know you can get that woman of your dreams, be with her for eternity and live the life you want.

I believe in you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top