Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take a chance!

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If someone told you there is no risk in an approach they are lying.

Not just for your ego but because you are making yourself a target to the world by saying I'm not gonna just stay in my own world I'm gonna declare myself to someone else. Especially when a woman of value, someone can react in a negative way.

But knowing that things can go wrong and if you try enough times will go wrong, can you still find the courage to put yourself in the battlefield of love?
Will you look the one you want in the eye and say I am here in some way in a voice she can hear.

Have you ever seen someone do wrong to someone and you're like Wow that should break them, but instead you see them return with even more kindness.
You felt pain from your past but you don't carry it to the next person because you need to give each person a new chance.

Speaking of chances, I say it again, take a chance! Try for what you really want, the universe feels your energy.
Are you really ready to die for what you believe in?
I know you can get that woman of your dreams, be with her for eternity and live the life you want.

I believe in you.